Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Here's Bentley

clm
June 29th, 2007, 08:39 PM
He'll be 8 weeks old tomorrow. He and Baxter are becoming fast friends. He looks really small compared to Baxter, but according to his vet record, he's the same 8 lbs that Baxter was when we got him....now of course Baxter is close to 23 lbs. Amazing the difference in 2 months.

Cindy

hazelrunpack
June 29th, 2007, 08:44 PM
:cloud9: :lovestruck: :cloud9:

What a sweetheart! He and Baxter are gonna have so much fun and Mommy is going to be so busy! :D

Keep that camera handy, Cindy! :thumbs up

Frenchy
June 29th, 2007, 08:48 PM
Keep that camera handy, Cindy! :thumbs up

I second that ! Oh my god .... they are so cute together :lovestruck: Are they playing together yet ?

clm
June 29th, 2007, 08:55 PM
Yep, they play together. Baxter is learning fast that Bentley won't take any crap, I think the little guy is going to be the boss. I think Baxter is just happy having a little buddy.

Cindy

Frenchy
June 29th, 2007, 08:56 PM
Baxter is learning fast that Bentley won't take any crap, I think the little guy is going to be the boss.

That was fast :laughing:

Rainy
June 29th, 2007, 08:57 PM
Goodness Bentley and Baxter are beautiful and they make me smile.:lovestruck:

pags
June 29th, 2007, 09:21 PM
oh my gosh... just when i thought there couldn't be anything cuter than Baxter.... I discover... Baxter AND Bentley... TOGETHER! absolutely adorable. I have to go walk around the kitchen making all those weird coo-coo squealy noises that we make when something is so cute it hurts. Thanks alot! :D

angeldogs
June 29th, 2007, 11:41 PM
What a sweety.you are surrounded by cuteness now.:lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
June 29th, 2007, 11:47 PM
Awww...Baxter must be in puppy heaven! He's got his own lil buddy! :cloud9: They sure are darling together!

TeriM
June 30th, 2007, 01:18 AM
Trouble time two :laughing: . They are both magnificent puppies and we look forward to lots of tales of hijinx and lots of pics :cloud9: .

rainbow
June 30th, 2007, 01:41 AM
He is totally adorable. :lovestruck: I love the second pic of him prancing towards you. :cloud9:

crazydays
July 2nd, 2007, 07:40 PM
Incredible little duo!!! They look so robust with such beautiful coats. Sorry to ask but, I don't know what breed they are?? How big will they get? Enjoy the litle guys!! :thumbs up

Lukka'sma
July 2nd, 2007, 07:46 PM
I love the pictures. How adorable they are

Seiko
July 2nd, 2007, 11:37 PM
I don't know what breed they are?? How big will they get?

Not 100% positive, but looks like a Keeshond. Think they get around 30 kilos (65 pounds).

What a cute pup my goodness!!! If the wife could take dogs that shed..... man I'd have to get one!!!

chico2
July 3rd, 2007, 08:21 AM
There they are:thumbs up WOW how do you you get anything done with those 2 fluffballs,adorable:lovestruck:
Keep the camera handy at all times,ok:)

clm
July 3rd, 2007, 08:49 AM
Thanks everyone, we're having a great time with them.

Crazydays, the breed is Keeshond. They get to be around 60lbs. My avatar is of an adult, our last dog Yogi.

Chico2, I'm not getting anything done, it may have been a long weekend, but I accomplished nothing around the house or the garden. :laughing:

Cindy

LibbyP
July 4th, 2007, 07:41 AM
Oh My Goodness, I don't think I have seen a fluff ball puppy like that in real life ever, he is super sweet looking. (q) for you ~ sorry I know nothing about this breed :o he seems very dark in colour, will he lighten with age? Cute, cute, cute :lovestruck:

Rainy
July 4th, 2007, 11:29 PM
They are a very funny,big furry ball of mushy love and I really would be honoured if you would give your boys kisses from me.My mom called me to tell me they had to put my/our Keeshond down this past weekend.He has been a part of my family since 1992 and I miss him terribly.Looking at your babies keeps my memories of when Dryfuss was a puppy very fresh in my mind.Thank you

filox
July 4th, 2007, 11:55 PM
That is a nice looking pair of furballs...;)

They look really handsome, congrats...

growler~GateKeeper
July 5th, 2007, 02:14 AM
ooohh sooo fuzzzzy :lovestruck:
so happy they get along great - usually the first is put off by all the puppy attention & wow baby's gonna be top dawg how about that!

clm
July 5th, 2007, 08:24 AM
Thanks again everyone.

Libby, I don't know if he'll lighten or not. Baxter is very light now, but both my previous dogs were too and they ended up with a very nice dark saddle. Bentley on the other hand is the darkest puppy I've ever had, so I don't know if he'll lighten up or not. It's going to be interesting to watch.

Rainy, I'm so sorry you and your parents recently lost Dryfuss. :candle:
If they had him since 1992, he lived a good long life for sure. We lost our beloved Yogi in February which spurred us into getting Baxter and Bentley. What's better than 1 kees in the house, why 2 of course. :p

Cindy