Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I made my 30 ft. lead

amaruq
May 4th, 2004, 03:16 PM
Yahoo! I went to Canadian Tire and bought the leash material (you know the stuff leashes are made of?) It cost me 6.00. I had the clip at home. I sewed it with heavy thread and away I went. People think its a little nuts but who cares. She can wrestle with her buds again. It's good in the way that it doesn't rope burn. I'm happy and the Liz is happy! :cool:

chico2
May 4th, 2004, 03:31 PM
I just knew you were a smart girl :D

Luba
May 4th, 2004, 03:59 PM
Amaruq you are a mind reader I was just going to do that this week for Sadie!

I hate using the retractable at the park with other dogs ..they get tied up and so do I and the other people.

Wow, great for you. I already have the clips and things I need to get they nylon now. Tx for the Canadian Tire tip of the week :D

I have Canadian Tire MOULA HA HAHAHA!

Bill & Bob
May 4th, 2004, 04:02 PM
Nice job. Can you sew buttons on shirts too? I've got a pile of shirts that have lost buttons and I just haven't convinced myself to sew them back on. Yes I am a bachelor, and no I don't eat standing over the sink.

mona_b
May 4th, 2004, 04:09 PM
You are one smart cookie amaruq.............. :D

LMFAO @ Bill.......... :D

I think maybe you need to hire a maid.... ;) :p

Luba
May 4th, 2004, 04:11 PM
Bill pay me I'll do it!!!

Seriously, I'll sew them all together and yu'll just have to pull them on over your head!! :p :p

mona_b
May 4th, 2004, 04:16 PM
ROTFLMFAO...

I'm laughing so hard I'm crying.....LOL

You crack me up Luba Booba....

Ummmmmm Luba,what if he wants you to put on a maids uniform?....... :D

Spoiled
May 4th, 2004, 04:19 PM
Hey, guess where I went yesterday? Canadian Tire looking for some soft nylon rope and a snap to make myself a leash with! Here is a website that might help you out.

Make Your Own Gear (http://uberpest.50megs.com/makegear.html)

Luba
May 4th, 2004, 04:22 PM
Spoiled get out of my head lol!!

Mona I'd be glad to put on a uniform!! Pay me man and I"ll do the hula in it like those tacky hawaiian dancer lamps! :eek: :eek: :eek:

mona_b
May 4th, 2004, 04:35 PM
LMAO...

Stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.Your killing me here.........LOL

Luba
May 4th, 2004, 04:39 PM
*waits for job offer*

Do I need a resume or can I just wing it?

Bill & Bob
May 4th, 2004, 04:40 PM
Hmm, maids uniform eh? Interesting.... I think I need to slap myself at this point.

Luba
May 4th, 2004, 06:11 PM
Actually slap Mona she thought of it !!! :eek:

melanie
May 4th, 2004, 06:27 PM
rolfmao, luba that is just grose, lol :eek: :D

Luba
May 4th, 2004, 06:52 PM
Isn't it though LOL :p

amaruq
May 4th, 2004, 07:05 PM
:eek: I had my fill of sewing and ironing. Dad was in the army and things had to be just so! Razor pleats and buttons sewn just so! Not done right..you did it till it was. I have many wrinkled closthes with holes lol!

As for cookin this is me

amaruq
May 4th, 2004, 07:08 PM
Hey Bill you posing for this one?

Me very baaadddd! Insert evil grin here!

mona_b
May 4th, 2004, 10:44 PM
Yeah but not in a naughty way Luba....... :D

I used to be sweet and innocent before I came on here... :(

Bill & Bob
May 5th, 2004, 01:28 PM
As far as going 'full monty' goes, you'll just have to picture me in my boxers shaking my 'booty'. As for the picture above with the fat guy shaking his.....well, everything seems to be shaking, nope. That ain't me.
As for the maid uniform.....That wouldn't be pretty folks.......Although I could wear fishnet stockings to cover up the hair on my legs.....
Actually I think I need to reread my old Sociology of Deviance textbooks to do some self evaluation at this point.

Luba
May 5th, 2004, 02:14 PM
Mona you used to be sweet WHEN?

LMAO

Bill, you could do an act with Bob :eek:

mona_b
May 5th, 2004, 05:41 PM
I was......Honestly............ :(

OHHHHHHHHHHH Luba,I'm not even going to go there with the Bill and Bob act......... :eek: :eek:

Well Bill,you could shave your legs........ :p