Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Leaving to pick up Bentely

clm
June 29th, 2007, 05:33 AM
Puppy #2 comes home today. We'll be leaving to pick up Bentley in about a half hour. Going to be an exhausting weekend I think :laughing: Long drive to Sarnia, but at least it's a nice day.

Cindy

Lukka'sma
June 29th, 2007, 07:57 AM
Can't wait to see a picture of Bentely.

hazelrunpack
June 29th, 2007, 09:07 AM
How exciting! :highfive: We are, of course, going to demand pictures when you get home! :D

SnowDancer
June 29th, 2007, 10:11 AM
Yep, going to be a LONG, long weekend! Good luck and can't wait to see pictures. If I were to get another Spitz I would have to get a Keeshond to play with my Eskimo since other Eskies don't like the little girly guy! I know Keeshonds are a tad more friendly and the 2 he has met love him.

Frenchy
June 29th, 2007, 11:43 AM
Are you back yet, are you back yet ,are you back yet ? :D

rainbow
June 29th, 2007, 06:21 PM
WOO HOO.....Baxter is finally getting his little brother. :highfive: It's going to be lots of fun at your place. :D I can hardly wait to see the new pics. :lovestruck:

crazydays
July 2nd, 2007, 01:37 PM
I would love to see photos of both the pups! You are in for a busy time but fun time!!!!!:stork-baby:

chico2
July 2nd, 2007, 04:10 PM
I was wondering in another one of your posts who Bentley was,now I know,another fluffbutt:laughing: Going to check and see in the pictureforum,hope you got some pics up:pray:

rainbow
July 2nd, 2007, 05:36 PM
There are pics of Bentley in the photo forum and he is soooo cute......clm now has adorable x 2. :lovestruck: