Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Update on my new 4 kittens

dmc123
June 27th, 2007, 07:37 PM
Hi all,

Let me start out by saying we (my roomie and I) love these 4 babies so much!

They all are really sweeties....Andy, Katie, Stanley and Fergie.

It is amazing how different their personalities are....but we know they all know their names, they all love getting individual attention, and they all love to make me wake up earlier than I like to get up :yuck: LOL

They are growing fast and I know the kitten stage - even the fun parts that make us laugh will not last forever, and that makes me sad, so I try to enjoy it now.

All the other animals here have changed because of these kids. The boy dogs love the kittens, in fact Simon grooms them so often they get aggravated, LOL. Delaney, the girl dog, isn't so happy but she is often grumpy anyway.

The oldest cat, Cody, told them right off to not bother him, and they listened. Huxley (almost 6) is the only one who is intolerant and snippy to them. But the biggest change in the family is Harley, sister to Huxley, who is finally being sociable again. She was so intimidated by Simon (adopted in Oct 2005?) that she almost hibernated. Now that Simon has others to play with and aggravate - he leaves her alone. So she is out and about quite frequently now. She likes the babies, too.

Ok, I've typed enough info :)

Here's two pics:

Pic 1 shows how comfortable Stanley and Andy are sleeping
Pic 2 another one of Andy napping, they don't care where they nap

(More in a few most posts)

Of course, if you have time and want to see a bunch more photos, feel free to visit my webpage: http://curdfiles2.myhandylinks.com/canines/kittens.html

Diane

dmc123
June 27th, 2007, 07:40 PM
More:

Pic 1 Andy and Fergie dozing in the kitchen chair
Pic 2 all 4 still enjoying the cat tree - inside now

dmc123
June 27th, 2007, 07:42 PM
Last set for today:

Pic 1 more on the cat tree
Pic 2 all on the back of the couch - from left to right (as viewed), Katie, Stanley, Andy and Fergie

Frenchy
June 27th, 2007, 07:52 PM
:laughing: cat tree is right ! 4 kittens sitting in a tree.....they're too cute ! Must get a lot of action at your place ! :dog: :cat:

dmc123
June 27th, 2007, 08:05 PM
Have to post two more:

Pic 1 and 2, Simon grooming Andy

Now that is it for this post :)

:D :D :D :D

Diane

Frenchy
June 27th, 2007, 08:26 PM
Have to post two more:

Pic 1 and 2, Simon grooming Andy

awww :cloud9: so cute ! :lovestruck:

ancientgirl
June 27th, 2007, 08:53 PM
OMG they are all so incredibly cute!!!

rainbow
June 28th, 2007, 01:38 AM
WOW.....they have grown quite a bit and are still as cute as ever. :cloud9: I love the cat tree ones and the ones with Simon grooming Andy. :lovestruck:

CyberKitten
June 28th, 2007, 01:38 PM
Oh my - this is cuteness overload!! They are adorable!!!! Thx for sharing the pix!