Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

As promised,Bailey pics one HOT day!

chico2
June 27th, 2007, 02:27 PM
Here she's in the pool with hubby,reluctant at first,but then off she went:dog:

chico2
June 27th, 2007, 02:29 PM
Having a drink,I just love that little wiggly stub of a tail she has.
Then a little rest on the towel,waiting for treats:dog:

SableCollie
June 27th, 2007, 02:30 PM
Oh my goodness, I've never seen a swimming cocker before. Looks like she found a good way to cool off!!

jiorji
June 27th, 2007, 03:59 PM
oh chico you spoil Bailey:cloud9: she's so cute swimming!:lovestruck:

JanM
June 27th, 2007, 04:11 PM
She is so sweet... love the swimming picture - she looks pretty cool...

Hunter's_owner
June 27th, 2007, 04:26 PM
Omg Chico she looks so cute swimming in the pool:lovestruck:

chico2
June 27th, 2007, 04:54 PM
Well,when she was younger,she preferred my birdbath:laughing:
In case anybody does not know,Bailey is my neighbors dog,not mine,but we love her:dog:

pags
June 27th, 2007, 05:37 PM
Hmmm I tried posting earlier and it was eaten!!! :(

What I was trying to say was: Oooooooo those are the cutest pictures!
And I agree -- the little stub of a tail is just too cute. I LOVE that picture on the stool. AND I wish my neighbors loved my dogs that much. :D

Smiley14
June 27th, 2007, 06:57 PM
Oh, LOL, that is too cute! I wish I had neighbors like you! She looks like she is in heaven. :lovestruck:

Frenchy
June 27th, 2007, 10:06 PM
Having a drink,I just love that little wiggly stub of a tail she has.

Awww thank you thank you for the pics , what a treat ! She is sooo cute ! :lovestruck: So she did like the pool ? The cocker we had when I was a kid used to love to swim in the lake at the cottage. :cloud9:

erykah1310
June 27th, 2007, 10:43 PM
Chico, if ever you decide on moving up north, let me know, I'll definately pursuade you to move in next door to me. I wish I had a neighbour who cared just as much if not more about my dogs than I did.

I love swimming Cocker pics, My Bailey took to it like a duck to water as well. You would think he had been doing it for years....
I'll start a new thread for the pics though, but first check tosee if I posted them or not.

rainbow
June 28th, 2007, 03:10 AM
Those are great pics of Bailey. :lovestruck: I love the one of her little stubby tail and the one in the birdbath. :cloud9: ......btw, who is the other dog in the birdbath pic? :)

chico2
June 28th, 2007, 08:22 AM
Rainbow,the other dog is my granddoggy Kita,my sons JRT..they are both now about 7-8yrs old.
As for beeing a good neighbor,I just could not handle the idea Bailey was alone in the house all day after the mom went back to work and we have known Bailey since she was a pup.
I keep an eye on all the dogs/cats in the neighborhood:laughing: it's called a Nosy Neighbor:laughing:

angeldogs
June 28th, 2007, 01:22 PM
She is about the sweet thing i've seen in pics.look at that face.whats not to love.i wish we all had a neighbour like you and your hubby.maybe you could talk to mine.:D