Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Staffy Bull is finalists in Pet IDOL!

babyrocky1
June 27th, 2007, 11:29 AM
I know there was no post here but many of us have been working frantcillay over the past week and some of us longer to make sure Jasmine, the Staffy Bull Terrier, won her category (MOST COLOURFUL) in the first round of the Pet Idol Contest,! Which she did Last night at midnight!
Jazzy is a very cool little member of the "Pittie Co-op" and we are so very proud, but we are even more proud at the amount of votes she garnered through the different organizations spreading the word... so in regards to the question "where are all the "Pittie People" WOW there still around and hopefully the strength in numbers will also be visable in court tomorrow!

I want to give a special thankyou to Violet, she had both Messina and
Dudek entered in the contest but chose to help Jasmine win so Bullies could be represented in the Finals.... thanks Violet and a huge thanks to All the Banned Aid Groups, BIN and lots of peeps from here, ofcourse our Co-op ..... and Id like to name the folks that stayed up all night with me when we were losing but Im not sure if they would want that or not...... lol

babyrocky1
July 12th, 2007, 09:36 PM
http://www.petidol.ca/vote_756.pet
Hey all theres a post here now!!!
Jasmines owner is donating all winnings to Bullies in Need and Banned Aid, we need EVERYONES help to win this thing!!!! we have lost alot of the comfy lead we once had so we are reaching out to the good folks at Pets.ca to help have Jazzy voted as Pet Idol.
This will be great publicity for our misunderstood pups and also bring $1000.00 in cash to two great Bullie Causes..... AND cost nothing.. so please vote by clicking on this link and then verifiying in your email, it takes seconds and can make such a difference!
Theres never been a more painless way to give!
(you can vote up to 20 seperate email addresses per ip address , so please get friends and family involved)
contest ends Tuesday at a second before midnight!:fingerscr

Frenchy
July 12th, 2007, 09:40 PM
I try to vote everyday , and I promise , I didn't vote for you know who ! :D

bendyfoot
July 12th, 2007, 09:47 PM
Just got my vote!!! I wanna smooch her right on the nose :lovestruck: :lovestruck: :lovestruck:

Frenchy
July 12th, 2007, 09:47 PM
You're at 3706 votes. :goodvibes:

Come on people !!!!

babyrocky1
July 12th, 2007, 11:24 PM
you guys Rock!!!! Thankyou, and please keep at it LOL:highfive:

hazelrunpack
July 12th, 2007, 11:32 PM
And the total keeps rising! :thumbs up I'll vote again tomorrow! :fingerscr

babyrocky1
July 12th, 2007, 11:52 PM
Jazzy says thanks for the votes you guys, Ill try and stay humble...

babyrocky1
July 13th, 2007, 12:14 PM
Keep voting everyone... I just posted that to be pawsititve.. shes not the Idol yet.... keep going til Tuesday at midnight... and the votes must be verified by midnight too!!!:fingerscr

babyrocky1
July 13th, 2007, 06:54 PM
Hey all, we are starting to lose our lead again!! The weekend will be especially tough as we have alot of voters off line at Fly ball tournaments and stuff! Anyone who is around we would reallly appreciate the help!!!

PetFriendly
July 13th, 2007, 09:01 PM
I'm in, I'll vote all week-end... My bf will as well, or at least he will on paper :thumbs up

mummummum
July 13th, 2007, 09:45 PM
I've created 5 new addy's which brings the Mummummum polling location up to nine. I'll try to create 11 more over the weekend ~ I can vote from 20 addy's yes ? :crazy:

Frenchy
July 13th, 2007, 09:50 PM
You're crazy M3X!

Off to vote some more....

Rottielover
July 13th, 2007, 09:53 PM
did 4 more votes, hope these help

Frenchy
July 13th, 2007, 09:58 PM
"we" are now at 4244 votes :goodvibes:

mummummum
July 13th, 2007, 10:09 PM
You're crazy M3X!

Off to vote some more....

Crazy like a fox Frenchy ol' girl !

And howz that "off to vote some more" ?? Are you the kettle or the pot woman ? :sorry: :offtopic: :laughing:

Frenchy
July 13th, 2007, 10:13 PM
Are you the kettle or the pot woman ? :sorry: :offtopic: :laughing:

ok, the only thing I understand about this post is the word pot :laughing:

mummummum
July 13th, 2007, 10:30 PM
ok, the only thing I understand about this post is the word pot :laughing:

And that explains a great deal about you Frenchy. :p

Frenchy
July 13th, 2007, 11:16 PM
And that explains a great deal about you Frenchy. :p

:laughing: :laughing:

babyrocky1
July 13th, 2007, 11:55 PM
Hey guys, thanks for sticking with us! You might see the numbers go down tomorrow, there are peeps away at a fly ball tournament and also the co-op will be out of town.. so you guys are in charge til we get back LOL:D
If you can think of ANYONE who might vote please call or email them too!!!
thanks soo much... :pawprint:
Wow, only four more days!!!!

mummummum
July 14th, 2007, 01:02 AM
Okay, I've done it ~ I now have signed up for 20 addy's and have voted my twenty for today. My hands are like tingling claws but given the cause ~ hey, I've got Claws for the Cause ! :laughing: Okay and I'm a little giddy too !

Have a great time Belleville everyone !!!! Wish I were there...:thumbs up

mummummum
July 14th, 2007, 04:52 PM
BUMP!!

..just for all of you who haven't voted with your twenty newly acquired addresses today...:D

~ please ?

ChancesMom
July 15th, 2007, 12:41 AM
I am still voting and she is doing well... still ahead by over 100...

papillonmama
July 15th, 2007, 09:40 AM
I'm voting too, just wanted to BUMP this thread.

babyrocky1
July 15th, 2007, 12:50 PM
You guys ROCK!!! I was soo worried all through the Belleville walk cuz i knew alot of us were m.i.a. and I come back imagining we would have to fight to get our lead back and here we are strong as ever!!!
Thanks sooo much... !!!!!
Please keep at iit.... I now think I confused the final date, it may be Thursday rather than Tuesday ahhh... but WE CAN DO IT!
I gotta get the pics oh here from the Bullie Walk yesterday..... it poured rain on us alot of the time but no one minded, only thing is we didnt get our usual "big walk" line pics done so Im not sure what the final dog count was.. definately 20 something.... It wa GREAT, but Rock and I got home after 2 am and I was up til three am VOTING:crazy:
So not quit up to doing the pics yet LOL
THanx again for helping to hold the position.....:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :pawprint: :pawprint: :pawprint: :pawprint:

mummummum
July 15th, 2007, 01:19 PM
:laughing: :D How could you ever doubt us ??? :D :laughing:

babyrocky1
July 15th, 2007, 01:59 PM
I never doubted you guys.... hope you got some drugs for that mumumummum!!!! I always give you extra mums cuz you mumyize everyone you know! uh...okay so like, thats a compliment :crazy:

babyrocky1
July 15th, 2007, 02:12 PM
a few bullie pics from yesterday walk...

babyrocky1
July 15th, 2007, 02:14 PM
ahhh its always too BIG or to smalllll.....
heres another shot...maybe:confused:

babyrocky1
July 15th, 2007, 07:56 PM
one more try

mummummum
July 15th, 2007, 08:01 PM
They are like some weird BDSM medieval love-struck stars... I can only imagine what they might have together:lovestruck: were it not for the BDSM gear...:rolleyes:

Beautiful dogs is what they would be...:cloud9:

babyrocky1
July 15th, 2007, 08:04 PM
one more for tonight... Rocky says palease keep voting for my friend Jazzy!

babyrocky1
July 15th, 2007, 08:10 PM
a post so nice i posted it twice...

bendyfoot
July 16th, 2007, 02:17 PM
still voting...:lovestruck:

also still giggling over the "weird BDSM medieval love-struck stars" comment...:laughing:

jesse's mommy
July 16th, 2007, 04:08 PM
Bumpity Bump -- come on and vote. The second placer is catching up.

babyrocky1
July 16th, 2007, 04:49 PM
Please hurry everyone hes coming quick.. I think this is the closest ever and shows no sign of slowing down!:eek:
Call your friends and family and ask them to vote... heck even call peeps you dont like so much LOL ..... No time to be picky LOL

wdawson
July 16th, 2007, 05:53 PM
two more votes from here

babyrocky1
July 16th, 2007, 08:33 PM
Thanks Wdawson!!! We just need to hold this lead til Thursday but its very close!

mummummum
July 16th, 2007, 08:43 PM
I know it sounds HUGE but really it takes very little time (30 minutes out of your entire life) TOPS to create 20 email addy's and vote. I takes about ten minutes on my incredibly ancient computer to vote...

We can do it but only with you walking beside us.

babyrocky1
July 16th, 2007, 08:57 PM
Getting friends and family to vote is even easier cuz if you enter and vote for htem... they just verify... you just vote.. easy on both sides!

bendyfoot
July 17th, 2007, 10:09 AM
Sending around the link to vote for Jasmine...and still voting. The lead is looking good!!!

babyrocky1
July 17th, 2007, 02:18 PM
Thankyou Bendyfoot!

wdawson
July 17th, 2007, 05:18 PM
i'm gonna vote in 18 mins.....thats when my 24hrs are up:frustrated:

babyrocky1
July 17th, 2007, 05:39 PM
thats good Wdawson, hes coming at us fast again!
Any body else out there LOL???????

growler~GateKeeper
July 17th, 2007, 05:41 PM
I've voted twice already today (& everyday):D

babyrocky1
July 17th, 2007, 11:33 PM
thanks again Growler!! Rocky thinks your pretty cool for a cat!:grouphug: :cat: :thumbs up

Copper'sMom
July 17th, 2007, 11:40 PM
I've been voting every day!:thumbs up

babyrocky1
July 17th, 2007, 11:48 PM
Yay Coppers MOM... and Zoes mom too! you gotta change your name one of these days LOL

babyrocky1
July 18th, 2007, 11:22 AM
The last days of battle and things are really heating up... All Paws on Deck now everyone ...please!!! try and think of ANYONE who might vote for us or allow you to !!!! this will be extremely close.. he is much closer today than yesterday and shows no sighns of slowing down!

babyrocky1
July 19th, 2007, 12:03 PM
Todays the day everyone...!!!!!!! remember this money helps transport pups out of Ontario.. !!!! Helps pay the lawyers who are fighting the law... and makes Jasmine the Staffordshire bull terrier, Banned in Ontario, muzzled here on the co-op walks.....Canadas' PET IDOL wahoooooooo!
so please please find at least one more person to vote today or you can vote for them and just verify their emaill ... we are soooo close and have worked so hard .... only a few more hours of holding this lead!!!!!!
Pls vote and VERIFY before midnight tonight... the soonoer the better... my shattered nerves LO:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: L

Bob THedog
July 19th, 2007, 01:45 PM
I know lots of you arent pitt bull lovers why not vote for the breed that might slobber on you but would never attack you.

Vote for Zack

:dog:

http://www.petidol.ca/vote_317.pet

luckypenny
July 19th, 2007, 02:09 PM
I know lots of you arent pitt bull lovers why not vote for the breed that might slobber on you but would never attack you.

Vote for Zack

Wow, are you implying that all Pit Bulls are aggressive? :confused:

This is a contest where the OP is trying to raise $ for a good cause. Why would you say something so disrespectful? It's just a contest for goodness sakes :shrug: .

jesse's mommy
July 19th, 2007, 03:37 PM

Vote for Zack

Wow that is a very uneducated ignorant comment. In case you didn't know, bassets attack people too:

http://www.understand-a-bull.com/BSL/OtherBreedBites/2007/January/Bassethound123007.pdf

Punish the deed, not the breed. You really need to educate yourself on what it means to be a responsible owner.

Oh and one other thing, can you be a little more rude and inappropriate? Why would you threadjack someone else's thread and put this in? Do you realize that breaks the rules of the forum. You might want to read this:

http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=21346

And this:

http://www.pets.ca/forum/announcement.php?f=36&a=12

bendyfoot
July 19th, 2007, 04:22 PM
That was the stupidest thing someone could have said. Jasmine is beautiful. I've only ever been bit by small, supposedly "non-agressive dogs", including a HOUND!!!
That makes me soooo mad!!!:mad:
If I could take votes away I would:mad: :mad: :mad:

Vote for Jasmine!!!:lovestruck: :lovestruck: :lovestruck:

papillonmama
July 19th, 2007, 04:28 PM
Wow, what a thing to say Bob, I was going to say that zack was cute, but you killed it.

Vote for Jasmine! :party:

jesse's mommy
July 19th, 2007, 06:55 PM
Jasmine has a commanding lead right now! Add your votes. I just added my daily 20! Let's go Jasmine let's go!!!

mummummum
July 19th, 2007, 07:15 PM
Vote for Zack
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
A comedian in every crowd !
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
My 20 votes are in for ....Jasmine !!!!!!

jesse's mommy
July 19th, 2007, 07:18 PM
:laughing: :laughing: Honey just saw this picture and thought it was Jesse. He had to look twice before he realized Jasmine has a little more brown than Jesse. :laughing: :laughing:

mummummum
July 19th, 2007, 07:20 PM
Thank you ~ I thought it was just me ?!?! The expression of joy is totally the same though !!

ChancesMom
July 19th, 2007, 08:57 PM

Vote for Zack

Actually, Zack is looking at me through my computer like he is mighty hungry...

He is licking his chops and getting ready to pounce...

Gotta run!!!

hazelrunpack
July 19th, 2007, 09:07 PM
When I voted tonight, Jasmine had pulled ahead by over 500 votes! :thumbs up

papillonmama
July 19th, 2007, 09:17 PM
Wooohooo !!!! Yay Jasmine!

growler~GateKeeper
July 19th, 2007, 10:18 PM
My 2 votes just bumped Jasmine up to a lead of over 532 votes

KEEP VOTING FOR JASMINE:lovestruck:

mummummum
July 19th, 2007, 10:24 PM
Yahoo ! And who says one person can't make a difference pets.ca people !!!!!!!!!!!!!

babyrocky1
July 19th, 2007, 11:08 PM
Zack, 7727 and Jasmine 8284......WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
These votes will be audited and last time I think it took about a week but Man, did we ROCK tonight or what?????.... THANKYOU everyone... more eloquent post tomorrow lOL :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

growler~GateKeeper
July 19th, 2007, 11:28 PM
ALRIGHT!! Way to go JASMINE!!!:lovestruck:

http://bestsmileys.com/bouncing/3.gif

Thanx to everyone who voted!!:thumbs up

rainbow
July 20th, 2007, 12:31 AM
This is the first time I've seen this thread.....I've been following the other one. :o

I am sooooo excited.......

WOO HOO for Jasmine !!! http://bestsmileys.com/bouncing/4.gif

growler~GateKeeper
July 20th, 2007, 12:34 AM
It's okay Rainbow they're both about the same goal!!:)

rainbow
July 20th, 2007, 12:59 AM
But this one is more updated. :o

shirley1011
July 20th, 2007, 05:37 AM
Way to Go Jasmine.....you had a great smile in the pic bet your really
smiling now!:D :D :D

Way to go! Congratulations!!!!

bendyfoot
July 20th, 2007, 08:20 AM
Yayyyy, Jasmine!!!:D :D :D

We were all rooting for you, whoo-hoo!!!:party: :party: :party:

babyrocky1
July 20th, 2007, 11:09 AM
Well, Ive had a little bit of sleep so I just wanted to come on and thank EVERYONE again!!! There is no way we could have done this without all of you and Id really like to thank Marko, he has been so supportive of ALL of the crazy projects that the "pittie co-op" folks have dreamed up for years, and ofcourse Pets.ca was the very "birth place" of the co-op!!!!!
I will let you guys know as soon as we get an official word.. that Jasmine is indeed Canadas' Pet Idol!!!!! :highfive:

Frenchy
July 20th, 2007, 11:11 AM
:crazy: wooohooo Jasmine ! :party:

Hunter's_owner
July 20th, 2007, 11:17 AM
Yay!!!:highfive: That is sooo excellent!!! :party:

babyrocky1
July 20th, 2007, 11:32 AM
WE WON!!!!!!! Jasmine is CANADAS PET IDOL and will be in Dogs in Canadas issue in October!!!!!!!!!

WE ARE WINNERS !!!!!!!
:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:
I LOOOOOVE U GUYS!:highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive:

Frenchy
July 20th, 2007, 11:37 AM
So it's official !!! :highfive:

Congratulations Jasmine !!! :lovestruck: is she giving interviews today ? :p

bendyfoot
July 20th, 2007, 11:41 AM
Yaaayyyyy!!!

I'll be looking for her in my October edition...

Hey, are they going to do a spread/article on her, or will they post the same pic, or...???

mummummum
July 20th, 2007, 12:01 PM
Dear Mr. Bryant...

I would like to introduce you to a very well-loved family dog who captures the hearts of everyone she meets. As the newly named Canada's Pet idol, not just Ontario but the whole of Canada has fallen for her sweet smile. Please meet this "dangerous dog", her name is Jasmine and she is a Pit Bull.

babyrocky1
July 20th, 2007, 12:06 PM
Dear Mr. Bryant...

I would like to introduce you to a very well-loved family dog who captures the hearts of everyone she meets. As the newly named Canada's Pet idol, not just Ontario but the whole of Canada has fallen for her sweet smile. Please meet this "dangerous dog", her name is Jasmine and she is a Pit Bull.
LOL yo can bet we will be letting him know.. Jazzy is only a "pit bull" in the eyes of the dumb a$$ anyways... shes a purebread staffordshire bull terrier.. she weighs about thirty pounds LOL but shes banned in Ontario!

Schwinn
July 20th, 2007, 12:59 PM

Vote for Zack

Nice :troll3: , putz!

Anyway...:rolleyes:

WOO-HOO for Jasmine!! Glad we could help out! I may even buy that issue! (between bike mags and bodybuilding mags, Mrs. Schwinn's suggested I kill enough trees a month for any other subscriptions!):thumbs up

babyrocky1
July 20th, 2007, 01:44 PM
wow... diidnt see that before.. that woulda been enough to have Zack disqualified... thats coool lol !!! Not that we needed too... One thing that was very clear in the rules is no slandering of contestants but then we always take the high road anyways!!!!! We rock!!!!!!!!!!

luckypenny
July 20th, 2007, 02:19 PM
Dear Mr. Bryant...

That brought tears to my eyes...she is indeed beautiful and very much loved!

Congratulations Jasmine and babyrocky1:highfive: .

SableCollie
July 20th, 2007, 03:49 PM
Hooray for Jasmine!!!!!:thumbs up It's wonderful that she won! I voted for her, she so cute! :lovestruck: Hopefully people who see her adorable picture will see how great the bully breeds are!!

chico2
July 20th, 2007, 04:20 PM
That's GREAT,congrats Jasmine,lots of kisses and tummy-rubs for you girl:lovestruck:

babyrocky1
July 20th, 2007, 05:03 PM
Hooray for Jasmine!!!!!:thumbs up It's wonderful that she won! I voted for her, she so cute! :lovestruck: Hopefully people who see her adorable picture will see how great the bully breeds are!!
Im gonna try and get some more pics of her on the Sunday walk... and somehow , with a little help from my friends Ill figure out how to post them lol
She will have her muzzle on then though:frown:
Im really glad i didnt see those negative posts til we had already won! Thanks for fending them off guys:grouphug:

wdawson
July 20th, 2007, 06:16 PM
yea jasmine.....way to go :thumbs up

Rottielover
July 20th, 2007, 06:59 PM
way to go, so well deserved, and for such a great cause,
I think next year I would like to do the same thing with Harley...Figuring Rotties are the next on his stupid hit list....

ChancesMom
July 20th, 2007, 07:50 PM
Woo hoo!!!!

Congrats!!!

I was hoping for a splashy winning page on petidol... but nothing... Maybe they will put one up soon?

hazelrunpack
July 20th, 2007, 08:05 PM
Yay, Jasmine! :highfive: :D

babyrocky1
July 20th, 2007, 08:09 PM
Woo hoo!!!!

Congrats!!!

I was hoping for a splashy winning page on petidol... but nothing... Maybe they will put one up soon?I know... maybe they will or maybe thats how they get peeps to buy the magazine hahah... i do think there sales will be up this issue lol

babyrocky1
July 20th, 2007, 08:12 PM
I posted this in the Other Jasmine thread earlier but I definately need to give a very special thankyou to the whole Seeker family... trust me on this one... they went above and beyond to help Jasmine get her votes... they are Zeldas people..(pretty pitty in pink from the co-op thread) ofcouse you all know one Seeker but Ive met them all and they are extemely coooooool!!!!! Thankyou Team Seeker!

wdawson
July 20th, 2007, 08:15 PM
thats great jasmine won......where do they sell the mag....and what issue will it be in?

rainbow
July 21st, 2007, 01:16 AM
thats great jasmine won......where do they sell the mag....and what issue will it be in?

She will be in Octobers issue of Dogs in Canada

And, they sell the Dogs In Canada at most supermarket and drug store magazine stands.
:)

brindlelass
July 21st, 2007, 04:38 PM
Hi all, never been here before, but I am Jasmines mom and I wanted to thank everyone for voting for her and making her the 2007 Petidol and helping out 2 great causes!!:highfive: We couldnt have done it without you all. A special thanks to babyrock who went absolutely crazy with this thing and worked her a$$ off to make this happen!!! Thank you again
Kim and Jasmine

rainbow
July 21st, 2007, 05:11 PM
Welcome to the forum, Kim and congratulations to you and Jasmine. :highfive: Your win was very well deserved. :thumbs up

Jasmine is gorgeous :lovestruck: and I hope you stick around and post more pics of your beautiful girl here on our forum. :fingerscr

mummummum
July 21st, 2007, 06:34 PM
Weclome Kim and...
Miss Pet Idol Jasmine !
http://bestsmileys.com/cheering/4.gifhttp://bestsmileys.com/cheering/4.gifhttp://bestsmileys.com/cheering/4.gifhttp://bestsmileys.com/cheering/4.gifhttp://bestsmileys.com/cheering/4.gifhttp://bestsmileys.com/cheering/4.gifhttp://bestsmileys.com/cheering/4.gifhttp://bestsmileys.com/cheering/4.gifhttp://bestsmileys.com/cheering/4.gifhttp://bestsmileys.com/cheering/4.gifhttp://bestsmileys.com/cheering/4.gifhttp://bestsmileys.com/cheering/4.gif

babyrocky1
July 21st, 2007, 09:08 PM
AWWWW this thread is sooooo cool, its nice Kim got to see it... and the other Jazzy thread tooo..
I was so proud of you all I had to send her the link!!! its nice to have her here tooo! Pets.ca ROCKS as usual and Man do you guys know how to use your smileys!!!!!:thumbs up

Frenchy
July 21st, 2007, 10:21 PM
and helping out 2 great causes!!:highfive:

What do you mean "helping" ... "great causes" .... :confused: I tought I would get a check in the mail or something :cool:

:laughing: Congratulations Kim , Jasmine is just too cute :lovestruck: and welcome to pets.ca

chico2
July 22nd, 2007, 04:30 PM
Sooo glad we could help out,Jasmine is a sweety,more pics please,after all she is a celebrity now:queen:

babyrocky1
July 29th, 2007, 10:30 PM
Hope this is Jasmine and Rocky!

mummummum
July 29th, 2007, 10:37 PM
:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

...that's not the Jasmine and Rocky I know. No family dogs should be forced to look like that.

babyrocky1
July 29th, 2007, 10:48 PM
Sad but true, as my some of my fellow Anti-Bslers have started to say, "OnScario"!
This is what they have to wear to the co-op walks, it was taken on the first walk after she won Pet Idol, but I did want to get a pic of her and Rocky soo you guys could see how little she is!

mummummum
July 29th, 2007, 11:06 PM
But compared to my dogs Babyrocky...you've met Bridie, Rocky is alot smaller than Bridie

mummummum
July 29th, 2007, 11:12 PM
Licence plates read "Ontario, Yours to Discover". During the Mile Harris Regime our slogan was " Ontario, Yours to Recover"

Given the slack in job increases, population satisfaction and overall community wealth ~ I think our slogans still apply.

chico2
July 30th, 2007, 07:24 AM
BR1,OMG that picture is just sad,:sad: are the doggies getting used to the muzzles,or are they struggling against getting them on?
I could not imagine having to put those contraptions on my dog:evil:

babyrocky1
July 30th, 2007, 05:04 PM
BR1,OMG that picture is just sad,:sad: are the doggies getting used to the muzzles,or are they struggling against getting them on?
I could not imagine having to put those contraptions on my dog:evil:
They hate them Chico, Rocky has already had surgery for a hematoma in his ear, which he got from constantly banging his head on the ground trying to get his muzzle of, Jasmines owner was so frustrated trying to walk her with it on last night that she may not be attending too many more walks!
Those are orlo muzzles and are the BEST that can be done! They are light wait and allow for panting, when anyone asks me what to get this is the type I reccomend... believe it or not, this is BEST case scenario!:mad:

seeker
July 30th, 2007, 07:40 PM
I am late but congrats to jasmine.
The october mag you say , so that will be right around the time the "Dalton:crazy: Gang" gets muzzled.

Frenchy
July 30th, 2007, 08:50 PM
They hate them Chico,

:sad: I know they look happy on the picture , but it's sad to see them this way. :sad: Like they did something wrong , but no , politicians failed them.

chico2
July 31st, 2007, 06:40 AM
Yes,it certainly is sad,but I somehow doubt any politician will change this,BSL is here to stay:evil:
Mr Tory said he would amend the Animal Cruelty Act if elected,which would be great,but how do you trust ANY politician,also,would that include BSL....

babyrocky1
August 2nd, 2007, 09:34 PM
I am late but congrats to jasmine.
The october mag you say , so that will be right around the time the "Dalton:crazy: Gang" gets muzzled.
Congrats to all you Seekers!!!! I wrote a post somewhere dedicated to thanking your whole crew... you guys ROCK!
Yes the mag is due out when the FIBS are due out LOL Also, in Modern Dog, one of the AFTU peeps dogs has won a photo contest so that mag should be out soon too!
I have finally got confirmation that the NDP continues to oppose BSL, we have John Tory on tape and in writing saying he will dump the bill...... so we just need to hold them to it... I was ready to quit the party last night, NDP that is, but it turns out that there was a miscommunication and I have received an email from my MPP confirming that they are still opposed to BSL!
I will be volunteering in my riding AS well as Bryants... Ive already joined the St Pauls NDP facebook site and offered my help.
(Chico they only look happy cuz Jazzys owner was holding a bag of doggy treats behind my back!)

babyrocky1
September 15th, 2007, 12:08 AM
Hey all, heres a taste of what should be in the Mag!http://www.petidol.ca/over/
And once again... You guys Rock!!!!:grouphug:

mummummum
September 16th, 2007, 08:01 PM
Woohoo !! That's terrific!

Schwinn
September 18th, 2007, 09:33 PM
Cool! I like it!!