Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Found this add today! how sad!

Winston
June 26th, 2007, 03:08 PM
A friend of mine showed this add to me today! What are people thinking!
I feel sorry for this dog!

Cindy

http://hamilton.kijiji.ca/c-pets-dogs-puppies-for-sale-3-year-old-german-shepard-free-to-a-good-home-W0QQAdIdZ16585222

SableCollie
June 26th, 2007, 03:48 PM
The dog has bitten people in the past, yet they are saying a home with kids would be fine. This dog is a tragedy waiting to happen....

Winston
June 26th, 2007, 04:00 PM
It is sad...people are just not that committed to their animals anymore....Dont get me wrong about the behaviour but with some time and training these dogs usually end up being the best of all!! It scares me to think that "free to the right home!" means...I guess on the positive side it could end up with someone that really cares and gives it the life it deserves...these things really draw at your emotions in many ways!

Cindy

Frenchy
June 26th, 2007, 07:56 PM
There's tons of these adds here, mostly french ones :mad: the worse are the ones who say ; free to good home , female will be in heat real soon :frustrated:

BusterBoo
June 26th, 2007, 08:05 PM
There's tons of these adds here, mostly french ones :mad: the worse are the ones who say ; free to good home , female will be in heat real soon :frustrated:

Mostly french ones??????????????????????? that sounds a little (LOTS) judgemental!

hhhmmmm....have a look at kijiji out west!!!

Frenchy
June 26th, 2007, 08:09 PM
Mostly french ones??????????????????????? that sounds a little (LOTS) judgemental!

Yes it is judgemental. :shrug: