Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My poodle wants to continue

twinklintwilite
June 26th, 2007, 09:13 AM
I have 2 miniature poodles. 2 year old Cookie is in heat. Her and our 5 yr old Boobers finally tied together after she has been in heat three times. Now, my question is. Why does Cookie want to continue to breed w/ him. She is constantly trying to get on him and make him. By my calculations she still is in heat for another 6 days. He wants nothing to do with her.

clm
June 26th, 2007, 10:57 AM
Sorry, but I'd like to know why you're breeding them. If you've only got 2, you're obviously not a breeder.

Cindy

happycats
June 26th, 2007, 11:17 AM
This is a VERY pro spay/neuter forum, so most here will only be able to tell you about rescue animals, dumped animals, shelter animals, and the millions of unwanted pets being put to sleep every year. Not how to create more unwanted pets!:)

erykah1310
June 26th, 2007, 09:18 PM
Thanks for adding to this problem.... much appreciated.

http://search.petfinder.com/search/search.cgi?breed=poodle&tmpl=&preview=1&animal=Dog&zip=or

CyberKitten
June 27th, 2007, 02:40 PM
Please spay and neuter your animals since with all due respect, it does not appear you are a qualified breeder! Thanks! Then you will not need to worry about Cookie! Nor will you be adding to the millions of unwanted and neglected animals who die needlessly every year in this country and others.

rainbow
June 27th, 2007, 06:50 PM
I agree with everyone but would like to know why you want to breed your poodles? :eek: