Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello

marlasmemory
June 25th, 2007, 10:54 AM
I would like to introduce myself. I was invited here by Gwen from BHRR.
Currently I am owed by Maggie ( 8yrs Shih Tzu mix) and Raisin (15 yrs Himalayn) plus I am making final arrangements to bring in a Male Great Dane into my home. I have recently moved into a new home (new to me) and can't wait until my furfamily is complete. Counting the sleeps until my new guy arrives. Look forward to visiting here often and enjoying!

PS - Marlasmemory is in memory of my sweet Great Dane Marla who went to the bridge several years ago but remains in my heart to this day!

luckypenny
June 25th, 2007, 12:02 PM
Welcome Marlasmemory, it's great to have you here :) . Congrats on the new home and might I add, "Can't wait for you to post some photos :D "

Beener
June 25th, 2007, 02:31 PM
Hello! I am new too. Trying to find my way around. :)

Frenchy
June 25th, 2007, 03:40 PM
Welcome to pets.ca marlasmemory ! I hope you can post pics of your fuzzbutts, can't wait to hear about your newbie, are you adopting your great dane from Gwen ?

hazelrunpack
June 25th, 2007, 04:45 PM
Welcome to the board, marlasmemory! Hope to see you around in the forums...and posting lots of pics of your furbabies...:D We love pictures, you know :o

hazelrunpack
June 25th, 2007, 04:48 PM
Hello! I am new too. Trying to find my way around. :)

Beener--you oughtta start a thread in the Introduce Yourself forum, too, so people can get to know you! :thumbs up :D

lilmegshepherds
June 27th, 2007, 07:24 AM
Welcome to the forums

marlasmemory
June 27th, 2007, 03:40 PM
Welcome to pets.ca marlasmemory ! I hope you can post pics of your fuzzbutts, can't wait to hear about your newbie, are you adopting your great dane from Gwen ?

Yes it is one of Gwen 'kids'.

rainbow
June 27th, 2007, 06:47 PM
Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to the pics of your fur family. :lovestruck:

Frenchy
June 27th, 2007, 08:42 PM
Yes it is one of Gwen 'kids'.

ooooohhhh wich one wich one ? I might have met him , any pics :goodvibes:

BHRR
July 13th, 2007, 10:28 PM
Frenchy,

Yes! You have met him yet as it is Marlasmemory's news to tell; I am staying :angel: :D

I will try to wait patiently..........dum da dee dum dum de do da..... :D

ONLY one more sleep until I see you again! WOOHOO!

ooooohhhh wich one wich one ? I might have met him , any pics :goodvibes:

Frenchy
July 13th, 2007, 10:31 PM
ONLY one more sleep until I see you again! WOOHOO!

Didn't have time to e-mail you :sad: I will this minute.

BHRR
July 13th, 2007, 10:33 PM
Frenchy,

NO! NO! I am afraid of what you are going to email me with that sad face. :sad:

I will await your email and in the meantime, I will think of all the reasons I have to tell you that YOU have to come! :) :thumbs up

Didn't have time to e-mail you :sad: I will this minute.

Frenchy
July 13th, 2007, 10:51 PM
I will await your email and in the meantime, I will think of all the reasons I have to tell you that YOU have to come! :) :thumbs up

Yes I will ! But in August if you will still have me :pray: BTW , love your avatar ! :cloud9:

BHRR
July 13th, 2007, 10:55 PM
YOU have been emailed back and a PM! :)

Thanks on the Avatar! I just figured it out! AREN'T I the smart one! LOL That is my beloved RIP Frost 'T'. Gosh, I cannot express how much my heart/soul hurts over his passing. :sad:

YOU bet on August if you are unable to make it tomorrow. I AM going to hold you to it! :p

:sorry: Marlasmemory for the :offtopic: :o :D

Yes I will ! But in August if you will still have me :pray: BTW , love your avatar ! :cloud9: