For Tmac

Frenchy
June 23rd, 2007, 09:18 PM
Here's a couple of Sam's pics , food related :D

1. waiting for cookies with Bailey behind
2.lurking at the table, thinking nobody is seing him :laughing:

Frenchy
June 23rd, 2007, 09:20 PM
Sam just got the bad news ; he's on a diet :sad: ;)

breeze
June 23rd, 2007, 09:20 PM
ha ha love the one with the peaking eyes

pags
June 23rd, 2007, 09:22 PM
ROFL!!! I'm dying over the lurking picture!!!!!

hazelrunpack
June 23rd, 2007, 10:49 PM
:laughing: Nope, no one can see him! See who? asks hazel :laughing:

So cute!!! :lovestruck:

clm
June 23rd, 2007, 11:11 PM
The lurking at the table one is too funny. All really good pics. Pretty dogs Frenchy.

Cindy

rainbow
June 24th, 2007, 01:32 AM
The lurking pic is priceless.....I hope you gave him one of those carrots. :D

wdawson
June 24th, 2007, 08:48 AM
the lurking pic is funny....i feel guilty eating my guys do that.....i get one looking over the table and one looking up from under:D

TMac
June 24th, 2007, 01:12 PM
Oh my gosh!!! I nearly peed my pants laughing at the second one of Sam peeking over the table!!!!! :laughing: (Toby heard me burst out laughing and gave me a weird look just now ;) )

I can almost hear Sam saying "okay...so if I can't see her, she can't see me...heh heh heh..."

Nice pics, Frenchy!!! Love it! :highfive:

Frenchy
June 24th, 2007, 08:53 PM
I can almost hear Sam saying "okay...so if I can't see her, she can't see me...heh heh heh..."

And have you noticed all the food is in the middle of the table...we know dogs :laughing: but Sam would never steal any food , even if near the edge. I think in the pic, he was trying to hypnotyze the food to come to his mouth :D

Smiley14
June 24th, 2007, 10:29 PM
Oh, LOL, poor Sam!!!! :laughing: Petey tells him to hang in there, that diets are no fun, but that it does get a little better over time. Petey sends him a nice apple as a consolation as well. :D

TeriM
June 25th, 2007, 12:30 AM
Great pics Frenchy :) . I like the waiting for a cookie shot :cloud9: , how is Sam doing with his diet?

chico2
June 25th, 2007, 06:34 AM
OMG those faces,how could you possibly resist,I would have 200lb doggies:laughing: (just kidding!)

Frenchy
June 25th, 2007, 01:28 PM
Great pics Frenchy :) . I like the waiting for a cookie shot :cloud9: , how is Sam doing with his diet?

He did loose 10 pounds since , going to the vet again this week for his eye , will have him weighted to see if there's anymore progress. :fingerscr

SableCollie
June 25th, 2007, 01:35 PM
And did any of the food magically jump into his mouth? :laughing: (Lobo is still waiting for this to happen one day. He tells Sam not to give up, maybe if you stare long enough it will happen!)

Are those Halloween napkins on the table? (I don't know why I noticed that):D

Good luck to Sam on his diet, poor guy, hang in there!!!!

Frenchy
June 25th, 2007, 01:38 PM
Are those Halloween napkins on the table? (I don't know why I noticed that):D

:laughing: Didn't even noticed or remember those :laughing: we were at my sister's place and she doesn't waste anything , so yes, I'm not surprise she gave us Halloween napkins at Christmas :laughing: