Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Canadian Idol try out

Lukka'sma
June 23rd, 2007, 11:37 AM
Lukka attempts to sing and hopes I will send her tape to Simon Cowell
http://s130.photobucket.com/albums/p275/clwhal/Lukka/?action=view&current=P1000904.flv

Crestedcrazy
June 23rd, 2007, 05:13 PM
hillarious.... he sits there on his butt and I love the howl then looks around to see if anyone is paying attention, too funny!

Got Noid and Ryder all excited over here though!

chico2
June 23rd, 2007, 05:21 PM
:laughing: :laughing: All 3 of my cats woke up,what on earth was that:laughing:
I guess Lukka does not like sirens:laughing:

marko
June 23rd, 2007, 06:11 PM
That was too funny! :) Love how she stopped and then started up again.

Marko

angeldogs
June 23rd, 2007, 06:23 PM
:laughing: :laughing: you go girl.i like the way she's looking around for her audience

Hunter's_owner
June 23rd, 2007, 07:21 PM
Lol that is hilarious:laughing:

Does she do it all the time, or just when she hears sirens?

Lukka'sma
June 23rd, 2007, 11:26 PM
Lol that is hilarious:laughing:

Does she do it all the time, or just when she hears sirens?

She only does it when she hears sirens, which is about three times a day around here.

clm
June 24th, 2007, 12:09 AM
Too funny. I laughed and laughed.

Cindy

rainbow
June 24th, 2007, 02:37 AM
I also loved the way she looks around for an audience. :laughing: That was hilarious.....thanks for sharing. :D

My cat, on the other hand, was not impressed and jumped off my lap growling. :D

wdawson
June 24th, 2007, 09:43 AM
thats funny........my guys only bark at the sirens.

Dano_61
June 26th, 2007, 06:42 PM
Lukka attempts to sing and hopes I will send her tape to Simon Cowell
http://s130.photobucket.com/albums/p275/clwhal/Lukka/?action=view&current=P1000904.flv

I live in Fergus and i heard it

Dog Dancer
June 27th, 2007, 04:15 PM
Lukka has my vote. We could get a trio going with my two and Lukka! My lab Halo howls when she hears a siren (can you say please not at 2 in the morning...) and then usually Shadow will join in with her. They feed off of each other with the howling and will carry on for some time after the siren is gone. It's great when they're sitting behind your head in the car and a firetruck goes down the road!! It's also fun when I'm walking them at 6:30 in the morning and they hear a siren and we get to wake the entire neighbourhood. Fortunately in our new house we don't get too many sirens so there's not sooo much howling anymore. I actually think it's very primal sounding and rather like it (but not right in my ear - in stereo).

Smiley14
June 27th, 2007, 06:59 PM
Oh, LOL!!! I missed this one before! That is too adorable! I just love this dog!!!! :lovestruck:

pags
June 27th, 2007, 07:05 PM
LOL!!!! Thank you so much for posting this... We all got a huge kick out of it. We're still trying to figure out whether Lukka is looking around to see if anyone is enjoying it or if it's actually sort of an embarrassed "Oh my.. did anyone see that?" sort of thing. LOL Too funny.