Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Bree at 11 month

breeze
June 22nd, 2007, 10:03 AM
ooo How they grow. To fast for my liking
Havn't posted pictures of Bree in a while, thought you might want to see how much she has grown

breeze
June 22nd, 2007, 10:05 AM

hazelrunpack
June 22nd, 2007, 10:16 AM
She's growing into such a beautiful girl, Breeze. :cloud9: Just keep telling yourself that when she's all grown up and sedate, you'll miss her puppy craziness... No, really!! You will!! :D

Meanwhile, enjoy her exuberrance and all that beauty! :lovestruck:

breeze
June 22nd, 2007, 10:22 AM
when I miss the puppy years then we can deside weather to get a new one hahahaha :laughing:

hazelrunpack
June 22nd, 2007, 10:24 AM
when I miss the puppy years then we can deside weather to get a new one hahahaha :laughing:

Don't start thinkin' that way, Breeze, or you'll end up like hazel! :eek: :laughing:

JanM
June 22nd, 2007, 10:26 AM
Oh my but she is a beauty! I love her facial markings...

By the way - I had totally forgotten the puppy craziness when I got Amber .. and I haven't regretted a minute of it:crazy:

breeze
June 22nd, 2007, 10:27 AM
Don't start thinkin' that way, Breeze, or you'll end up like hazel! :eek: :laughing:

you mean a crazy dog lady ?? :laughing: :laughing: hay we need more like you there and here :D

breeze
June 22nd, 2007, 10:31 AM
Oh my but she is a beauty! I love her facial markings...

when we got her 8 months ago she was the only one with that much white on her face.. I guess that was why we chose her or is it the other way around ( she choses us) :rolleyes:

hazelrunpack
June 22nd, 2007, 10:37 AM
you mean a crazy dog lady ?? :laughing: :laughing: :D

Yeah...that was my thought :D I'm getting nervous again. :o

Can you imagine having multiple Brees running your place? :thumbs up That would keep you young! ;) :p

breeze
June 22nd, 2007, 10:44 AM
or in a state of tiredness all the time(can spell the other word I'm thinking of)
and grey hair :laughing: :D (which I already have don't want more right now)
but then again maybe it would calm Bree down to have another or 2 or 3compagnains :D

hazelrunpack
June 22nd, 2007, 10:50 AM
they'd sure all sleep good at the end of the day! :D

Jan--isn't it amazing how quickly you forget about all the shenanigans pups get into? And they you can actually get to feeling nostalgic about it! :laughing:

(See, Breeze! It's not just me!)

breeze
June 22nd, 2007, 10:54 AM
I know I know I look back and try and remember what it was like when she was really small and you do forget.. It is almost as bad as when you have kids and they grow up you foorget what it was like giving birth and the terrible 2's then you go out and do it all over again......

Hazel... Brier is the same age as Bree right?? 10 or 11 months you have to tell me what he gets into and then we can compare stories :D

hazelrunpack
June 22nd, 2007, 10:59 AM
Hazel... Brier is the same age as Bree right?? 10 or 11 months you have to tell me what he gets into and then we can compare stories :D

:eek: Now you're really making me nervous! :eek: :p

Actually, he's a bit younger than Bree so I probably have even more reason to be nervous! :laughing:

breeze
June 22nd, 2007, 11:00 AM
No No don't be nervious, you have all your other doggies on your side they will put him in his place in the pack. you are a pro at this I have faith in you and your other doggies......:thumbs up

hazelrunpack
June 22nd, 2007, 11:10 AM
hazel fears the Pack is more likely to 'aid and abet' than do any real disciplining! :eek: :p :laughing:

Frenchy
June 22nd, 2007, 12:16 PM
Bree looks sooo good ! :thumbs up I love her shape.

But I'm wondering what you did to her...in one picture, she's almost sleeping...that's not Bree ? It must be another BMD :rolleyes:

breeze
June 22nd, 2007, 01:21 PM
That picture was taken after a LLLLOOOONNNNNGGGGG rollerblade run :laughing: it lasted for about 1 hour

Smiley14
June 22nd, 2007, 01:57 PM
hazel fears the Pack is more likely to 'aid and abet' than do any real disciplining! :eek: :p :laughing:

LOL! :laughing:

But oh, Bree is so cute!!!! She is turning into quite the beauty!

breeze
June 22nd, 2007, 02:06 PM
just a couple more

hello !!!!

my turn on the bed

SableCollie
June 22nd, 2007, 02:24 PM
awww. She takes up the whole bed! Guess the humans have to sleep on the floor! :D (I should not talk...right now my dog is on my bed and I am sitting on the floor!)

I like the close-up of her face too. :lovestruck: :lovestruck:

TeriM
June 22nd, 2007, 03:17 PM
Hehe, you shop at Ikea too (I have that same duvet cover :o ).

Bree is looking beautiful :cloud9: , she is definately starting to fill out a bit more :lovestruck: .

Ford Girl
June 22nd, 2007, 03:29 PM
These are fantastic!!! She is so cute, there is no way she is the furdevil you speak of....no way! Like I've told you before, if we were neighbours we'd be in trouble!!! :lovestruck:

Crestedcrazy
June 22nd, 2007, 03:33 PM
she's beautiful! :)

Hunter's_owner
June 22nd, 2007, 07:44 PM
Wow she certainly is growing:eek: She is such a beautiful girlie:lovestruck:

clm
June 22nd, 2007, 07:58 PM
What a face....she's grown to be a stunner. I'm voting for you to get a couple more too:laughing:

Cindy

hazelrunpack
June 22nd, 2007, 09:33 PM
Oh, I love the "hello!" one, Breeze! :thumbs up That's an award winner! :lovestruck:

Frenchy
June 22nd, 2007, 09:36 PM
My favorite is the third pic, she looks like saying ; geeez, I'm such a happy girl :p :lovestruck:

pags
June 22nd, 2007, 10:24 PM
Oh man!!! The close-up is fantastic! She's just unbelievable. *swoon* And uh.. she does take up the whole bed.... That's scary!

breeze
June 22nd, 2007, 10:34 PM
no not really she only takes up a portion in the morning when i am sleeping and my hubby went to work other wise she is not allowed on the bed
but when no one is on or in bed she makes herslef comfy hehehe

angeldogs
June 23rd, 2007, 02:38 AM
She is such a beautiful girl.:lovestruck:
Thanks for posting the pics.

rainbow
June 24th, 2007, 02:51 AM
She is such a gorgeous girl. :lovestruck: I love the close-up :cloud9: and the sleeping in the grass pic :cloud9: and the one on the bed. :cloud9:

wdawson
June 24th, 2007, 09:36 AM
great shots,she is such a pretty girl....and boy do they ever grow fast.