Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Noid's Birthday Pressies

Crestedcrazy
June 21st, 2007, 08:09 PM
have arrived in the mail:)
A friend from NYC has just opened an on-line store for Rock n' Roll and edgy kind of dog clothes and accessories and in trying to support her new venture I decided to get Noids Bithday pressies from her!

The one tank is really heavy duty ribbed cotton spiked tee it has some good weight to it and personally I think it suits Noid perfectly

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/crestedcrazy/DSC08802.jpg

and the other was just a ribbed cotton blank tee, I had made a logo up for Noid myself and bought some transfer decal sheets and ironed it on myself. Actually a very bad job done on my part!
1st time it was backwards then after I tried and scraped as much of it off I tried again but I had to make the decal bigger to cover up the first mistake :rolleyes: uggg what a mess anyways it's wearable. I'm going to get a couple more blank tees and just take the pic in and the tee and have a pro do it for me, live and learn!

Here is my second attempt at it, at least it gives the general idea as to what it will look like only the skull will be half that size.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/crestedcrazy/DSC08821.jpg

jessi76
June 21st, 2007, 08:46 PM
lol! awesome pics! I LOVE his new duds! Noid is quite the model! (and he seems to always have a good hair day!)

hazelrunpack
June 21st, 2007, 09:27 PM
Oh, ya, Noid! Work with the camera, Noid...work with it... There ya go! Perfect! :thumbs up Cut! That's a wrap! :D

He really does have that celebrity look to him! And that hollywood hair! Oooo la la! :cloud9:

breeze
June 21st, 2007, 09:34 PM
aaaaaaaa the noid, got to love the noid and the hair it is to die for. you can start a hole new trend.......:thumbs up

pags
June 21st, 2007, 09:45 PM
I've got to agree... he's got 'the look' down for sure.
The rock n' roll thing really works for him. GREAT pics!! :D

Frenchy
June 21st, 2007, 09:55 PM
I love the new clothes ! And the first pic ; singer from Flock of Seagul look alike ! :thumbs up :laughing: too cute !

Crestedcrazy
June 21st, 2007, 10:46 PM
Flock of seagulls, too true, we have been told Duran Duran, Andy Warhol and David Bowie so far too :laughing:

Lukka'sma
June 21st, 2007, 11:55 PM
I don't know why but from the first time I saw Noid he reminded me of the girl from Thompson Twins. Please don't tell him I said that.
The Birthday T's look spectacular on him.
Does he have a special Canada Day T?

rainbow
June 22nd, 2007, 01:56 AM
Noid definitely looks bad-ass in those pics......I love it. :D

mummummum
June 22nd, 2007, 02:20 AM
I think Noid needs a new ride to match his new look no ?

angeldogs
June 22nd, 2007, 04:52 AM
Lol.Noid you hard rocker you.just stay away from the Booze.:D

Crestedcrazy
June 22nd, 2007, 03:00 PM
Too Late:crazy:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/crestedcrazy/DSC08789.jpg

TeriM
June 22nd, 2007, 03:20 PM
Great pics, the spikes on that first pic look menacing :eek: .

Ford Girl
June 22nd, 2007, 03:25 PM
Is there a website for that kinda get-up? Or did I miss that? I'd like to have a look.

I love these pictures!!! :)

Crestedcrazy
June 22nd, 2007, 03:32 PM
I didn't post the website of my friends store because I thought that your not allowed to but if your interested in checking it out you can always PM me
or
you can go to my personal webpage (in my siggy) and I have a link to her site, just scroll down to Love to Shop under the number of visitors on the homepage hers is the 1st one!

Ford Girl
June 22nd, 2007, 03:45 PM
Right, forgot...I will do that. Thanks!

angeldogs
June 23rd, 2007, 02:53 AM
Noid you sure are a silly boy.now all you need is a tattoo:crazy:

rainbow
June 24th, 2007, 02:41 AM
OMG.....that last pic is hilarious. :laughing:

wdawson
June 24th, 2007, 09:38 AM
those are too funny:laughing: