Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Bobby got all the strawberries!

JanM
June 20th, 2007, 08:25 PM
I wanted to get a picture of Amber and Bobby sitting nicely at the table eating strawberries. Didn't work! Bobby was up first - saw the strawberries - that were in the middle of the table - and he went for them. That's why the pic is so blurry - I just grabbed the camera and snapped.. Since Bobby got all the strawberries on the table, I gave Amber some after so she wouldn't feel left out :)

SableCollie
June 20th, 2007, 09:11 PM
Well really, how could one sit nicely when there are strawberries involved? :D

hazelrunpack
June 20th, 2007, 09:34 PM
:D I can certainly relate! hazel loves strawberries! She always gets to them before I do! :laughing:

Good snarf job, Bobby! :thumbs up I'm glad Amber got some, too! :D

Frenchy
June 20th, 2007, 09:39 PM
Well really, how could one sit nicely when there are strawberries involved? :D

And the bowl was all the way in the middle of the table, he simply had no choice :shrug: :laughing:

JanM
June 20th, 2007, 10:43 PM
Well, I'm going to give this one another try - tomorrow (hopefully) I'll get some more strawberries but this time I'll get the dogs both on the chairs before I put the strawberries down! Bobby was very close to having all 4's on the table :laughing: He is such a food hog:D

Smiley14
June 21st, 2007, 01:05 PM
Oh, LOL, too funny! Guess Bobby really loved those strawberries! :laughing: I've never given strawberries to my dog before. I'll have to give it a try! :thumbs up Good luck with round two, LOL! :)

rainbow
June 21st, 2007, 05:01 PM
Bobby isn't a gentleman at all not wanting to share with his sister. Was he ticked off when you gave Amber her share? Good luck tomorrow. :D