Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi Everyone. . .

jrussellt
June 20th, 2007, 11:24 AM
Greetings. Glad to be here.

Well, by way of introduction, I'm not that interesting. I just graduated from University and am looking for work and that's about it. Fortunately I'm not here to talk about myself (wait a minute - it's the introductions thread, isn't that exactly why I'm here? Nevermind), but to talk about my dog. He's much more interesting than I am.

My family are the proud owners of a Jack Russell Terrier whom we call "The Jake". We love him more than each other.

Unfortunately, we rather coddled the Jake when he was a pup, and are scrambling to correct this mistake, so for the first little while I will be asking alot of training questions. Any assistance would be supremely appreciated. I appologize in advance for being a pain.

The Jake likes to sit on lawns, sun himself on the deck, and slobber on things. Vacuum cleaners and wheely chairs are his favorate.

He says hello. I think.

hazelrunpack
June 20th, 2007, 01:06 PM
Hi, jrussellt! Welcome to the board! :D

Jake sounds like a real character! Getting to be a terror terrier, though, eh? Well, there are quite a few knowledgeable people on the board who will probably be able to help you with your training questions! :fingerscr

Looking forward to chatting in the forums...oh, and I'd be remiss if I didn't beg you for pics of the Jake... :o We're all big fans of pictures here! :thumbs up

lilmegshepherds
June 20th, 2007, 06:54 PM
Welcome to the forum!

Tommysmom
June 20th, 2007, 07:04 PM
Welcome to you and the Jake! I see you're in Burlington... if that's the one in Ontario, then you're our neighbour :) . Nice to see another jack russell around, not a lot of them on this site!

happycats
June 21st, 2007, 07:23 AM
WELCOME !!!

rainbow
June 24th, 2007, 03:53 AM
Welcome to the forum and we'd love to see pics of the Jake. :dog: