Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Wounded dog was used as "bait"

joeysmama
June 19th, 2007, 07:49 PM
This was in our local paper. My heart breaks for this poor dog. I hope he is being pampered and spoiled now !!!

http://www.nj.com/news/ledger/morris/index.ssf?/base/news-2/1182228809122250.xml&coll=1

Frenchy
June 19th, 2007, 07:56 PM
:mad: :yell: Man I hate some people :mad:

This poor dog , I wish they would put him in foster care instead of a shelter, yes he is better off over there but he needs serious loving. :sad:

They should have added that this can happen when people give their dogs away... free to good homes....

joeysmama
June 19th, 2007, 08:13 PM
Frenchy that's what I was thinking. If he was someone's pet and they just got tired of him and gave him away then they're just as responsible. GRRRRRR !!!!! :mad:

The area where he was found is just down the road from a town that is rumored to have dog fights. I was in a shelter one day and one of the workers came up to the front desk and told the person working there not to let the people who were in the back looking at the dogs take the pit bull puppies because of where they live. They don't allow their pitties to be adopted by anyone from that town.

It makes me mad !

I hate people !!!!