Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Happy Birthday, LadyRidge!

hazelrunpack
June 18th, 2007, 09:03 AM
The little munchkin is four years old today! As Ridge puts it, "That's big! When do I get to drive the car?" :dog: She still acts like a 6-month old at meal time, though :D

marko
June 18th, 2007, 09:10 AM
Happy Birthday Sweet Queen! :queen: :dog:

hazelrunpack
June 18th, 2007, 09:18 AM
:dog: Oooo! A promotion to Queen! :dog: *shlurp* Thanks, Marko! You're my kinda guy! *shlurp*

~Lady (in Waiting) Ridge

Hunter's_owner
June 18th, 2007, 09:43 AM
Happy Birthday Lady Ridge, you beautiful girl!!!:cloud9:

Ask for some extra cookies from me;) :party:

Frenchy
June 18th, 2007, 12:30 PM
awww ,she's a beauty ! :cloud9: Happy Birthday Lady Ridge , if you get bored with the your younger siblings, you can always come to my place :D

clm
June 18th, 2007, 01:05 PM
Happy Birthday Lady Ridge. Looks more like a princess in that pic, very pretty.

Cindy

hazelrunpack
June 18th, 2007, 08:45 PM
:dog: Thanks, everyone. Since three of my Packmates went to the vet with mom today, we decided to party tomorrow! :party:

Besides, it rained today. We don't go out in the rain. Rain is :evil:! I made dad hold the umbrella for me. :dog:

~Lady (in Waiting) Ridge

rainbow
June 19th, 2007, 06:54 PM
So I missed Lady Ridge's b-day but not celebrating day. :D

hazelrunpack
June 19th, 2007, 08:37 PM
Ooooo....rainbow! I'll have to show her those when she wakes up!

Actually, we didn't have much of a party. All any of them (except Macie) wanted to do was to lie on the deck in the sun and let the wind ruffle their feathers, and now they've all crashed inside on hazel's bed. Macie, being one of those who spent yesterday at the vet, was outside most of the day appreciating the squirrels and butterflies in her backyard. :D

mummummum
June 19th, 2007, 08:44 PM
:sorry: I've missed all the cake and candles AGAIN. Happy Fourth LadyRidge you BEEEEEEeeeeautiful Grrrl !

hazelrunpack
June 19th, 2007, 08:46 PM
Thanks, MMM! And happy birthday shlurpies to all! :dog:

JanM
June 19th, 2007, 08:51 PM
Happy 4th Birthday you beautiful girl! Just remember - on your birthday - anything goes :)

hazelrunpack
June 19th, 2007, 08:54 PM
Happy 4th Birthday you beautiful girl! Just remember - on your birthday - anything goes :)

shhhhh...Jan! don't tell her that! :eek: Oops! Too late! She already saw it! She's heading out the drive in the car! :laughing: :p

Frenchy
June 19th, 2007, 09:02 PM
shhhhh...Jan! don't tell her that! :eek: Oops! Too late! She already saw it! She's heading out the drive in the car! :laughing: :p

wooohooo ! I hope she mapquest Sherrington :D

hazelrunpack
June 19th, 2007, 09:09 PM
wooohooo ! I hope she mapquest Sherrington :D

She was sitting at the computer earlier--she could very well have been looking for Sherrington! :laughing: So maybe you'll hear a scratch at the front door in a few days and open it up to :dog: :thumbs up I gotta warn ya, though, she's gonna be hungry! She forgot to pack food. :eek:

Frenchy
June 19th, 2007, 09:11 PM
No problemo Hazel , lots of doggy food and treats here. I will even leave the door open in case I'm at work :rolleyes:

luckypenny
June 19th, 2007, 09:35 PM
Happy belated birthday Lady Ridge http://bestsmileys.com/blushing/3.gif

hazelrunpack
June 19th, 2007, 09:38 PM
Happy belated birthday Lady Ridge http://bestsmileys.com/blushing/3.gif

he he She didn't celebrate till today, anyway, LP--half the pack was gone to the vet with the Hazel Run Mama yesterday. So today is still part of her birthday! :thumbs up

And I'm sure she'd thank you if she were here, but it seems like she's on her way to Frenchy's house! :laughing:

TeriM
June 19th, 2007, 11:05 PM
Happy belated birthday to a very beautiful girl :lovestruck: .

hazelrunpack
June 19th, 2007, 11:08 PM
Thanks, Teri. She's fast asleep on the bed here by me. :cloud9: She got hungry halfway out of the township and came back for dinner. :D Frenchy will be disappointed, though! :p