Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Old pics

Frenchy
June 17th, 2007, 05:38 PM
My brother finally put the pics on a cd and brought it to me. So here are some old and not so old pics.
1.Merlin and Guimauve , my sister's goldens.
2.Merlin in HIS chair (he just turned 12 yr old)
3.Daisy :lovestruck: the only one my bro took of her :sad:

Frenchy
June 17th, 2007, 05:45 PM
1.the 6 of them (with the help of cookies) Sam,Bailey, fosters Lilly and Molly 1 , Merlin and Guimauve
2.trying to help my sister in the kitchen :D
3.Sam supervising some cooking.....

Frenchy
June 17th, 2007, 05:51 PM
1.Nice shot of Bailey
2.Bailey trying to get attention from my niece
3.Bailey : pleeease pet me pet me !

Frenchy
June 17th, 2007, 05:54 PM
Last ones I promise ! :p

1. Let's play !
2.Nelly being cute

hazelrunpack
June 17th, 2007, 06:03 PM
OMG, I absolutely love Bailey's little white blaze! :cloud9: And Daisy had the most incredibly dreamy eyes! :lovestruck:

And the group shots are great! Believe me, hazel appreciates how hard it is to get group shots! :D

hazelrunpack
June 17th, 2007, 06:04 PM
I see your dogs never play in the house, either... :laughing:

Frenchy
June 17th, 2007, 06:05 PM
I see your dogs never play in the house, either... :laughing:

It was only for one picture :rolleyes:

hazelrunpack
June 17th, 2007, 06:17 PM
It was only for one picture :rolleyes:

he he I have to believe you cuz...well...look at those beautiful innocent faces! They'd never get into any trouble, I'm sure of it! :D

Rottielover
June 17th, 2007, 07:24 PM
wow that sure is golden overload, LOL.....
Wow nelly still looks gorgeous

clm
June 17th, 2007, 07:30 PM
All beautiful dogs Frenchy. Goldens always look so friendly.

Cindy

JanM
June 17th, 2007, 08:32 PM
My, oh my but those faces are so beautiful! There's nothing like a Golden - well, ok - a whole pack of Goldens - to help around the house either! They just love to be part of everything don't they?? Lovely, lovely dogs!

wdawson
June 18th, 2007, 12:16 AM
those pics are the best.....true fur family photo's:thumbs up

rainbow
June 18th, 2007, 12:29 AM
Awwww.......goldens = :cloud9:

angeldogs
June 18th, 2007, 01:53 AM
Aww there is a whole lots of huggin's i could give there:cloud9:
such beautiful faces.:lovestruck:

Hunter's_owner
June 18th, 2007, 07:34 AM
Omg I love those pictures soooo much!!!! Thanks for sharing:thumbs up
I love the one with Sam's head on the counter:cloud9: :cloud9: and Bailey saying "please pet me":cloud9: :cloud9: and Nelly:lovestruck:
and all the others too:cloud9: They are all so gorgeous!!!

Frenchy
June 18th, 2007, 09:01 PM
and Bailey saying "please pet me":

HO, when Bailey doesn't get any attention and wants to get pet, he will slowly move towards you, inch by inch, slowly , little by little, that's what he was doing to my niece :D

SableCollie
June 18th, 2007, 10:00 PM
:lovestruck: :cloud9: They're all adorable!!!!

when Bailey doesn't get any attention and wants to get pet, he will slowly move towards you, inch by inch, slowly , little by little
Psst, hey Bailey, come visit me and I will pet you!! :lovestruck:

Hunter's_owner
June 19th, 2007, 07:24 AM
HO, when Bailey doesn't get any attention and wants to get pet, he will slowly move towards you, inch by inch, slowly , little by little, that's what he was doing to my niece :D

Awww that is sooo cute:cloud9:

Smiley14
June 19th, 2007, 06:48 PM
Ohhhh, these are adorable! I especially love Merlin squeezing into "his" chair! LOL! Too cute! :lovestruck: And the kitchen pics! Wow, that's some intensity! :laughing: Soooo fun!!!!!

luckypenny
June 19th, 2007, 10:57 PM
I want to jump right in the middle of the "let's play" pic. They're all so beautiful and cuddly looking :cloud9: .

TeriM
June 19th, 2007, 11:02 PM
Those are great shots Frenchy :cloud9: . I especially love that one of Sam resting his head on the counter :lovestruck: .

Frenchy
June 19th, 2007, 11:02 PM
You're welcome to come and jump in anytime ! But there's only 2 goldens and a great dane right now.....now how on heart did you find this thread :laughing:

Frenchy
June 19th, 2007, 11:04 PM
Those are great shots Frenchy :cloud9: .

That's because my brother took them :D He's a very good photographer and had good looking subjects ! It just takes him about a year to send them to me :frustrated:

pags
June 21st, 2007, 09:09 PM
OH! I swear I'm gonna swoon. They're all soooo pretty. I love their sweet soft soulful expressions. Your bro must be made to get pics to you faster!! (For our sakes... :D )

Frenchy
June 21st, 2007, 09:14 PM
Don't worry pags , I have a dg cam myself, a cheap one but still gets the job done :thumbs up

pags
June 21st, 2007, 09:16 PM
WOO! Okay that's really good news. As long as the pics keep coming...

But we should still force your bro to get pictures to you sooner. *giggle* Just for the heck of it.

Frenchy
June 21st, 2007, 09:19 PM
I know ! He takes great pictures, and he comes to my house more often now that he has a new GF that loves dogs !He used to come here once a year, and he only lives 30 minutes from here :frustrated: He never came to visit me in my other house where I stayed for 1 1/2 year , that's brothers for you hey ?

TMac
June 21st, 2007, 10:56 PM
1.the 6 of them (with the help of cookies) Sam,Bailey, fosters Lilly and Molly 1 , Merlin and Guimauve
2.trying to help my sister in the kitchen :D
3.Sam supervising some cooking.....

Oh my gosh, Frenchy. Somebody please FRAME that last one of Sam!!! It is so beautiful and photogenic!!! :lovestruck:

Oh how I would love to be surrounded by so many beautiful goldens..sigh :cloud9:

Frenchy
June 21st, 2007, 11:18 PM
Oh my gosh, Frenchy. Somebody please FRAME that last one of Sam!!!

Thanks Tmac, it's amazing what food can do to Sam :frustrated: :shrug:

mummummum
June 22nd, 2007, 12:54 AM
Who could resist and gaggle of Goldens (and the odd Lab and Dane) ??

I'm glad you posted Daisy's pic... reminds us of how beautiful she is in our memories. :angel:

Crestedcrazy
June 22nd, 2007, 03:39 PM
OMGosh what a houseful of golden cuddlines:cloud9: