Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hazel got neutered!

onster
June 17th, 2007, 12:45 PM
..and he's sulking. Poor baby! He has to wear an e-collar for a week cuz he is a licker.

onster
June 17th, 2007, 12:48 PM
The e-collar doesn't really let him snuggle with his mousie like he likes too :(.

And a pic of my bro's rescue kitten in Egypt. His name is Uro ( Ancient Egyptian for King)...he really does look pharonic doesn't he?. He is supposedly 8 weeks old but I think he's older :).

hazelrunpack
June 17th, 2007, 12:59 PM
Hazel is a very handsome cat! Even in one of those Dreaded Elizabethan Collars! :lovestruck: We have 6 dogs that are also all lickers...so I sympathize! :grouphug: I hope he's back to snugglin' with his mousey soon!

Your bro's rescue cat is very regal-looking! Looks just like some of the pics inside the Egyptian tombs! :king:

he he :o The title of your thread caught my eye because they call me hazel around here! :laughing:

SableCollie
June 17th, 2007, 01:03 PM
But does the satellite dish help him get better reception? :D

badger
June 17th, 2007, 01:21 PM
Hazel is a real beauty. His baleful look in that first picture says it all. I never met a cat who didn't hate those collars, but they're damn handy.

marko
June 17th, 2007, 02:50 PM
Really sweet shots of both those kitties :cat: :cat:

rainbow
June 18th, 2007, 12:59 AM
he he :o The title of your thread caught my eye because they call me hazel around here! :laughing:

That's what caught my eye too. :D I thought Madame Hazel was playing neutering tricks on us. :laughing:

Actually, I think he's being a very good boy with the dreaded e-collar on. :angel: He's very good looking too. :lovestruck: And, your bro's cat is gorgeous. :cloud9: