Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello!

Coors Light
June 17th, 2007, 08:58 AM
I've decided to jump into this site as the story of Sable is still active. I live in the Horseshoe area (in Sugarbush) and have about 100 acres of land. I frequently walk the property from line 5 to line 6. I've been looking out for Sable since last year. This past winter, I've looked out for some prints in the snow but nothing.

I frequently am on the road at 6 a.m. and sometimes between 12 a.m. and 2 a.m. (weird hours but my kids are in sports and they work at Horseshoe). I won't give up looking!

Last news was that Sable was heading the Washago way but I will keep walking the roads and trail early morning to see if I can sport her in the Horseshoe area).

This past week, I found a "lost" cat on my property (Siamese) that must of been looking for a home. This cat was so skinny that I really didn't think that she would make it. I managed to grab her and the next day took her in Barrie to a pet rescue agency. Later I found out that this cat does not have a "chip" to identify its owner.

I already own a lab named Kona and two cats (Coors and Light).

I will keep checking this site for news on lots pets to see if I can help anyone in my area.

Have a great day!

Coors Light

lilmegshepherds
June 17th, 2007, 10:21 AM
Welcome to the forum

Hope your find the missing pet.

hazelrunpack
June 17th, 2007, 01:03 PM
Welcome to the board, Coors Light!

Sorry to hear that you still haven't located Sable, but at least you have heard some reports :grouphug: I hope all turns out well! :fingerscr

We'd love to see pics of all your pets if you have any to share.

badger
June 17th, 2007, 01:13 PM
Welcome to the board. You sound like a true friend to the animals, thanks for saving that kitty. And yes, we love pictures.

rainbow
June 18th, 2007, 03:48 AM
Welcome to the forum. I am so glad to hear that you are helping to look for Sable. I hope that he is re-united with Shirley soon. :fingerscr And, yes, we would love to see pics of Kona, Coors and Light. :)