Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

happy birthday hazelrunpack

wdawson
June 17th, 2007, 12:24 AM
hope you have a great day....and i hope you get alota licks from the pack:D

hazelrunpack
June 17th, 2007, 12:29 AM
:laughing: False alarm! False alarm! hazel doesn't have birthdays! he he Leastwise, not till Tuesday! But thanks, wdawson. :D

Frenchy
June 17th, 2007, 12:34 AM
wooohoo ! Happy none birthday Hazel , have a great time :laughing:

hazelrunpack
June 17th, 2007, 12:39 AM
Thanks, Frenchy! :thumbs up :laughing:

dragon_queen
June 17th, 2007, 04:33 PM
Happy birthday Hazelrunpack

JanM
June 17th, 2007, 04:38 PM
Bobby, Amber, Shadow and I all hope you have a wonderful day on Tuesday.

jesse's mommy
June 17th, 2007, 05:00 PM
http://bestsmileys.com/birthday1/7.gif

hazelrunpack
June 17th, 2007, 05:23 PM
Aw geez! For someone who doesn't celebrate birthdays, this is sure turnin' out to be a long one for me! :laughing: That'll larn me, eh? Keep my big mouth shut in the TJT or hazel ends up having to think about gettin' old for three days instead of just one!!

But thanks, everyone. :D Or should I properly save the thanks for Tuesday? :rolleyes:

Oh, and wdawson--if I ever meet you, you're dead meat! And I mean that in the nicest way possible! :evil:

rainbow
June 18th, 2007, 12:04 AM
That'll larn me, eh? Keep my big mouth shut in the TJT or hazel ends up having to think about gettin' old for three days instead of just one!!

But, a three day party would be sooo much fun. :crazy: :laughing:

hazelrunpack
June 18th, 2007, 12:08 AM
But, a three day party would be sooo much fun. :crazy: :laughing:

Well, tomorrow (oooo, about an hour from now) it's LadyRidge's birthday, but we'll have to postpone that, too. We've got about a 150% chance for rain :rolleyes: and besides, her mummy has to go into town with three of the Pack. So we're holdin' off the party till at least Tuesday and then we can have a double one. Hubby even says he'll toss the Kong for Ridge and I to chase :laughing:

Course we'll have to have another party when Brier arrives on the 25th! :thumbs up

rainbow
June 18th, 2007, 03:30 AM
Hazel is going to be a real party animal by the time June is over. :crazy: :laughing:

Hunter's_owner
June 18th, 2007, 07:38 AM
More Birthday Wishes from me and my furries Hazel!!!

Hope you have a great Birthday!!!:party: :crazy:

hazelrunpack
June 18th, 2007, 08:48 AM
rainbow, hazel is gettin' too old for all this partying! :p She'll party hard and then need a vacation! :crazy:

Thanks, HO. I'm basking in all the good vibes. :goodvibes: (<---that's hazel suckin' up the good vibes :D)

Stacer
June 18th, 2007, 09:09 PM
Phew! I thought I was late, but it's not until tomorrow. So, Happy Birthday Hazel, hope tomorrow is a fantastic day!!!!

hazelrunpack
June 18th, 2007, 09:54 PM
Nope...not late, Stacer...this birthday is just a'draggin' on and on! :eek: :laughing:

Thanks for the birthday wishes! :D

gomez
June 19th, 2007, 07:32 AM
Hey, it's Tuesday night over here... so...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! ! ! ! ! :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

hazelrunpack
June 19th, 2007, 08:35 AM
he he Yep...Tuesday here, too. Thanks, Gomez!

So far, Cole is sick :sad: and hubby forgot it was my birthday :rolleyes:. This is why I don't celebrate! :laughing: :p

breeze
June 19th, 2007, 08:42 AM
Am I to late? Am I to late? OOOOOO I hope not

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MY FRIEND... Hope it is the greatest day
So Big kisses and hugs from me and a big drooly kisses and big paw hug from Bree

And if I am late in wishing you a happy birthday just think of it as an extended birthday wish hehehe

hazelrunpack
June 19th, 2007, 08:46 AM
It's already been a bit of an extended Birthday, Breeze--wdawson jumped the gun by a few days! :laughing:

But you hit it right on the head! :thumbs up Thanks for the birthday wishes! Nice to see you again! How is life treating you these days? Are the lifeguards getting the hang of things, yet? :fingerscr

We have two parties in one today since Ridge's b-day was yesterday but it rained and I had to take 3 of her Packmates into the vet. So we postponed her party till today. :party: :dog: Doggie parties are just so much more fun, anyway--they play cuter! :D

Lukka'sma
June 19th, 2007, 09:57 AM
Happy Birthday Hazel

Hope the pack has lots of treats and nice surprises lined up for you today

Frenchy
June 19th, 2007, 12:16 PM
So now it's really here :crazy: Happy birthday Hazel ,:party: have a grrrreat day and I hope hubby is faking the not remembering because he's planning a big surprise :fingerscr

(sorry but I don't have any nice smileys on this computer :sad: )

hazelrunpack
June 19th, 2007, 01:43 PM
:D No...hubby forgets every year, just about! And we even talked about it a couple of days ago. he he We've always had memory problems in common--it's one of the things that made us perfect for each other! :laughing:

Anyway, Frenchy, I think it's just a usual year. We're not actually very big into birthdays unless the birthday being has four legs and a tail! :p

hazelrunpack
June 19th, 2007, 01:47 PM
Happy Birthday Hazel

Hope the pack has lots of treats and nice surprises lined up for you today

Thanks, Lukka'sma! And Plum is hazel's favorite color! :cloud9:

The Pack is actually pretty mellow today, even though we're trying to celebrate Ridge's birthday, too. They all seem tired. Cole boxed with Snake for a while, but Snake made his big escape into the garden timbers before I could get the movie camera going. :o But so far, Snake was the only surprise. (thank dog! :laughing:)

I got a few face chappings this morning...that was dreamy :cloud9:

mummummum
June 19th, 2007, 06:49 PM
http://bestsmileys.com/birthday2/10.gif

rainbow
June 19th, 2007, 07:03 PM
Hope you're enjoying your day, Hazel. Did the light bulb turn on in hubby's head yet? :fingerscr

http://bestsmileys.com/birthday1/17.gif

http://bestsmileys.com/birthday2/2.gif

hazelrunpack
June 19th, 2007, 08:23 PM
Thanks, ladies. :D So now I just have to think of some sins I may be missing and I don't have to grow up! :thumbs up :highfive: Woooohoooooo!

And, yes, hubby did remember sometime mid-day, but I'd already poisoned his dinner so it was too late... :eek:

:laughing: Just joshin', of course :o

~michelle~
June 19th, 2007, 08:49 PM
happy happy happy birthday

hazelrunpack
June 19th, 2007, 08:51 PM
Thanks, Michelle. I made some banana brownies this afternoon so I'm in chocolate heaven right now. :D Chocolate birthdays are the best kind! :thumbs up

Frenchy
June 19th, 2007, 09:04 PM
Chocolate birthdays are the best kind! :thumbs up

Don't forget the wine :goodvibes:

hazelrunpack
June 19th, 2007, 09:05 PM
Don't forget the wine :goodvibes:

Ooooo...I have some cheap champagne in the fridge! Bet that would go good with the brownies! :highfive: :p (<---hazel smackin' her lips :D)

Frenchy
June 19th, 2007, 09:12 PM
I had some champagne saterday, don't know if it was cheap :p I rather have a Corona :o

hazelrunpack
June 19th, 2007, 09:21 PM
Hmmmm...don't have any Corona. Not even sure what it is! :o he he Is it good?

luckypenny
June 19th, 2007, 09:21 PM
http://bestsmileys.com/birthday1/2.gif Hazelrunpack! Hope your day was absolutely perfect.

hazelrunpack
June 19th, 2007, 09:26 PM
http://bestsmileys.com/birthday1/2.gif Hazelrunpack! Hope your day was absolutely perfect.

Thanks, luckypenny. I had to "quote" your message cuz I wanted to see the balloon twice :D That's a cool balloon! :thumbs up

How is Lucky doing?

Frenchy
June 19th, 2007, 09:30 PM
Hmmmm...don't have any Corona. Not even sure what it is! :o he he Is it good?

It's Mexican beer , you put a piece of lime in it :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
June 19th, 2007, 09:32 PM
It's Mexican beer , you put a piece of lime in it :cloud9:

That's what hubby said! Mexican beer, eh? Lime! :confused: :eek:

That sounds pretty yucky, Frenchy :yuck: :p

Frenchy
June 19th, 2007, 09:42 PM
IMO , if you don't put lime in it, and it's not cold enough, it taste a bit like pee :laughing:

hazelrunpack
June 19th, 2007, 09:44 PM
IMO , if you don't put lime in it, and it's not cold enough, it taste a bit like pee :laughing:

Oh, yum! :yuck: Gonna have to try me some of that for sure! :eek:

:laughing:

hazelrunpack
June 19th, 2007, 09:45 PM

:eek: Frenchy! How do you know what pee tastes like?

Frenchy
June 19th, 2007, 09:49 PM
:eek: Frenchy! How do you know what pee tastes like?

:laughing: good point !

wdawson
June 19th, 2007, 10:23 PM
I had some champagne saterday, don't know if it was cheap :p I rather have a Corona :o

ah a woman that thinks like me.....:D ......finally:laughing:

hazelrunpack
June 19th, 2007, 10:26 PM
Did your wife ever forgive you for the hosing, wdawson? :D

hazelrunpack
June 19th, 2007, 10:28 PM
Two ticks horned in on hazel's birthday--one was suckin' on my ankle and the other was stuck to my left hamstring area... :frustrated: I wonder if they're ever going to subside this year! :yell:

erykah1310
June 19th, 2007, 10:32 PM
Oh Hazel HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
Im sorry I dont have all the cool pics to put up for you, but as a fellow dialupper you understand, I know you do!
I hope you had a wonderful B Day! And hope you have many more to come!

wdawson
June 19th, 2007, 10:33 PM
yea she did....where canadian so we are hosers:laughing:

wdawson
June 19th, 2007, 10:34 PM
sorry i extended your birthday:D

hazelrunpack
June 19th, 2007, 10:40 PM
Thanks, Erykah. :D I understand perfectly! :laughing:

And glad to hear you're sleepin' in the house again, wdawson! :thumbs up

That's okay about the birthday...just remember to duck if I ever recognize you on the street! :p

Frenchy
June 19th, 2007, 10:45 PM
I used this picture before..... :D

hazelrunpack
June 19th, 2007, 10:48 PM
My champagne sounds better :p Doesn't need a lime to make it taste like something other than pee. :laughing:

wdawson
June 19th, 2007, 10:49 PM
ohh frenchy is posting naughty pics:laughing:

wdawson
June 19th, 2007, 10:51 PM
i'm good at ducking.....do it all the time here:D

hazelrunpack
June 19th, 2007, 10:53 PM
i'm good at ducking.....do it all the time here:D

If you'd stop hosing, you wouldn't need to do all the ducking! :laughing:

TeriM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAZEL :crazy:

Hope you had an awesome day :) .

Frenchy
My champagne sounds better :p Doesn't need a lime to make it taste like something other than pee. :laughing:

But Corona is a lot cheaper so you can drink more :laughing: and it won't give you a headache (or maybe I never drank enough to get one) I drink often , but not a lot. :shrug: I'm a good girl :shrug:

hazelrunpack
June 19th, 2007, 10:55 PM
Thanks, Teri. Wasn't too bad a day...the dogs and I pretty much lazed the day away. The ticks partied hard, though! :p

wdawson
June 19th, 2007, 10:55 PM
hazel

nothin better than a corona on a hot day....served by a hooters girl......oh then i woke up with a bud light:laughing:

hazelrunpack
June 19th, 2007, 10:57 PM
I drink often , but not a lot. :shrug: I'm a good girl :shrug:

I wouldn't drink a lot, either if it tasted like pee! :D Actually, for some reason, though, lime sounds good to me right now! Or lemon! hmmmm...I've never had a craving for 'sour' before! What do you suppose that means? :confused:

hazelrunpack
June 19th, 2007, 10:58 PM
hazel

nothin better than a corona on a hot day....served by a hooters girl......oh then i woke up with a bud light:laughing:

Wow...hooters in Canada, too? Them hooter girls really get around! :eek:

wdawson
June 19th, 2007, 11:00 PM
lol .....never been:D

Frenchy
June 19th, 2007, 11:01 PM
I've never had a craving for 'sour' before! What do you suppose that means? :confused:

Happy birthday Hazel, it's a miracle , you're pregnant ! :laughing: :stork-baby:

wdawson
June 19th, 2007, 11:05 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: frenchy

hazelrunpack
June 19th, 2007, 11:05 PM
Happy birthday Hazel, it's a miracle , you're pregnant ! :laughing: :stork-baby:

:eek: http://foolstown.com/sm/obm.gif

wdawson
June 19th, 2007, 11:09 PM
night guys.....mutts to walk....have a great night

hazelrunpack
June 19th, 2007, 11:12 PM
Night, wayne! You have a good night, too! by tomorrow, hazel's 3-day birthday will be over and you'll be off the hook! :laughing:

Frenchy
June 19th, 2007, 11:14 PM
Night Wdawson

See Hazel in what kind of trouble you can get by drinking champagne , chicka bow chicka bow bow and next thing you know , you're craving weird fruits.....

hazelrunpack
June 19th, 2007, 11:15 PM
But, but, but...I never started the champagne! :laughing: I got so busy craving fruits that I forgot! :crazy:

Dog Dancer
June 20th, 2007, 01:18 PM
Geez, you go away for a couple days and have so much to catch up on! Sorry I missed all three days apparently. Hope they were good Hazel and break out the champaigne anytime at all. Sorry though, now you have to think about not having a birthday again today.:laughing: (But soon you'll have another puppy!)

hazelrunpack
June 20th, 2007, 01:21 PM
Geez, you go away for a couple days and have so much to catch up on! Sorry I missed all three days apparently. Hope they were good Hazel and break out the champaigne anytime at all. Sorry though, now you have to think about not having a birthday again today.:laughing: (But soon you'll have another puppy!)

Hey, thanks, Dog Dancer. LOL Yeah... I think I can handle one additional day of not having a birthday! :D

Yep, if the last screening results ever come through, Brier will be here on the 23rd! :thumbs up I'm getting so excited!

happycats
June 20th, 2007, 01:47 PM
HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY !!:party: sorry I missed it.:o

papillonmama
June 20th, 2007, 01:57 PM
I'm sorry I missed your birthday.

Happy Belated Birthday Hazel. Hope it was a good one. :D

hazelrunpack
June 20th, 2007, 02:09 PM
Thanks, guys! :D It's been one of the longest birthdays on record for me--4 days and counting cuz wdawson jumped the gun by a few days. :laughing: