Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

What a difference a month makes in the garden

clm
June 16th, 2007, 11:55 PM
Pics from the same time last month and this month. Amazing how the pond plants and the roses all sprung to life in such a short time.

The last pic is early yesterday morning. Roses in full bloom now and Baxter wouldn't let me put the hose away :laughing:

Cindy

Smiley14
June 17th, 2007, 12:03 AM
Oh, I am just in love with your garden!!! Sooo pretty!!!! And LOL, it is amazing the difference a month can make! :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
June 17th, 2007, 12:12 AM
Wow! :eek: I'm in awe! :o

Around here, the only difference a month makes is in how many additional plants hazel has managed to kill... :p

clm
June 17th, 2007, 12:15 AM
Too funny Hazel. Trust me, I've killed my fair share of plants. Still do, just don't take any pictures of them. :laughing:

Cindy

hazelrunpack
June 17th, 2007, 12:18 AM
Too funny Hazel. Trust me, I've killed my fair share of plants. Still do, just don't take any pictures of them. :laughing:

Cindy

:o I feel better, then...but now you know why I post so few flower pics! :D No one likes looking at dead stems... :laughing:

jesse's mommy
June 17th, 2007, 05:10 PM
Wow, your garden is amazing!

chico2
June 17th, 2007, 05:23 PM
OMG CLM,that's beautiful and you have a HUGE pond..:thumbs up
We have a big backyard,but it's quiet unusual to get that with a new home.
Our house was built in 1959,when they still had big backyards.

clm
June 17th, 2007, 07:21 PM
My house was built in the 70's, so you could still get big back yards sometimes then I guess. Still, it's a large yard for a semi. Your house was built the year I was born, so it's not really that old is it. :laughing:

Cindy

rainbow
June 18th, 2007, 01:28 AM
WOW....what a difference a month makes. Your garden is awesome. :cloud9: