Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Partners in Crime!

Smiley14
June 16th, 2007, 10:44 PM
I can't stop laughing right now! I heard this rustling sound and realized it was the Target bags from when I went shopping at Target earlier today. I had plopped them on the kitchen table to empty later. Figured the cat must have gotten into them because he LOVES bags, so grabbed my camera and snuck into the kitchen and found not only the cat getting into the new bag of cat food, but that he was working WITH the dog! Partners in crime! Too funny! :) :laughing:

JanM
June 16th, 2007, 10:45 PM
awww - ever cute! It's neat how cats just love to get inside bags...

Smiley14
June 16th, 2007, 10:46 PM
And yeah, I know it's crappy food, but it's the only one he'll eat. When you're dealing with a sick kitty, you go with whatever you can. He has this weird thing about only eating the food though when it's fresh. As soon as that bag gets about half empty, he refuses to eat anymore of the food. I always end up throwing half the bag away and buying a new one just to get him to keep eating!

Anyway, back to our partners in crime. :D

Smiley14
June 16th, 2007, 10:46 PM
Notice the little bits of cat food he was kicking over to Petey. :laughing: Who can get mad at a sight like that? :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
June 16th, 2007, 11:12 PM
:D Billy looks like he's tossing tidbits to his pet. "Oh, yeah...it's my dog...I keep him around to take the blame when I get into trouble! There ya go, big fella!" :laughing:

Petey doesn't seem to care that he's eating trans-species food! :p

Frenchy
June 16th, 2007, 11:43 PM
Notice the little bits of cat food he was kicking over to Petey.

Monsieur le chat did that once or twice, but then he realized the dogs weren't sharing back with him :D so he stopped.

Funny how they really do work together when they want too ! :laughing: Love the pics.

Smiley14
June 17th, 2007, 12:07 AM
LOL, so true! They can be the greatest of friends or the greatest of enemies, depending on their mood and motivation. :laughing:

angeldogs
June 17th, 2007, 01:21 AM
Thats' cute.seeing they worked good together.what are they going to get into next.:evil:

chico2
June 17th, 2007, 09:03 AM
That Billy,bad boy!!
He even managed to chew through the bag,wow,one smart kitty...love the pics:cat: :dog:

lilmegshepherds
June 17th, 2007, 10:43 AM
Bad kitty.....LOL

Poor starved thing has to feed himself. LOL

rainbow
June 18th, 2007, 02:19 AM
Hee hee......cute pics. :D

Frenchy
June 18th, 2007, 08:58 PM
I think Monsieur le chat is looking at pets.ca when I'm not home :frustrated: this morning while I was getting Nelly in her crate with her treats , I left 2 dog cookies on the kitchen counter for Sam and Bailey, when I got back, Monsieur le chat decided Bailey had waited long enough and already fed him the cookie :laughing:

Smiley14
June 19th, 2007, 06:45 PM
I think Monsieur le chat is looking at pets.ca when I'm not home :frustrated: this morning while I was getting Nelly in her crate with her treats , I left 2 dog cookies on the kitchen counter for Sam and Bailey, when I got back, Monsieur le chat decided Bailey had waited long enough and already fed him the cookie :laughing:

Oh, LOL, that is too funny! :laughing: The mischief spreads! :D

TeriM
June 19th, 2007, 11:44 PM
:D Billy looks like he's tossing tidbits to his pet. "Oh, yeah...it's my dog...I keep him around to take the blame when I get into trouble! There ya go, big fella!" :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: Gotta love a good team :lovestruck: .

TeriM
June 19th, 2007, 11:44 PM

Fred would have just eaten them :rolleyes: , he loves dog cookies :D .

chico2
June 20th, 2007, 07:29 AM
Whenever I give Bailey a treat through the fence,Rocky just have to have a taste too,not cookies though,Bailey gets Solid Gold kibbles as treats from me..
Rocky does not really like it,he just does not want to be excluded:laughing: