Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

That's life

chico2
June 16th, 2007, 04:15 PM
Rocky in his regular spot,his cat-nip patch,it's hard to see him,but he's there:laughing:
Chico telling me to get that thing out of his face:cat:

chico2
June 16th, 2007, 04:16 PM
Vinnie having a great time,as usual...

Smiley14
June 16th, 2007, 04:53 PM
Awwww, and such a nice life it is too! :laughing: Soooo cute!!!!! :lovestruck:

CyberKitten
June 16th, 2007, 05:00 PM
Awwwwwwwww, just like the movie - It's a Wonderful Life! :) They rae all soooo cute!!

Hunter's_owner
June 16th, 2007, 07:33 PM
Awww they all look so content:cloud9:

I love that picture of Rocky:thumbs up

hazelrunpack
June 16th, 2007, 09:00 PM
I love Rocky in his catnip! :lovestruck:

Chico does look less than thrilled. But at least he still looks at you--whenever my guys see the camera, they stop the cute thing they're doing and turn their heads away... sigh...

And Vinnie! Well, :cloud9: Is he sniffing that blade of grass? It looks like he finds its scent quite pleasurable. :D Almost as pleasurable as Rocky is finding his catnip patch! :p

Frenchy
June 16th, 2007, 11:30 PM
And what a life it is for these kitties ! :cloud9: Love Rocky in "his garden" :D

angeldogs
June 17th, 2007, 12:16 AM
Aw rocky in his garden.yep he looks like he has a green toe.life is easy at your house.

chico2
June 17th, 2007, 07:32 AM
Well,I have to admit,since we became empty-nesters a few years back and now retired,these kitties get more love and attention than our 3 sons ever got:laughing: but they are sooooo deserving:cat:

rainbow
June 18th, 2007, 01:33 AM
Well,I have to admit,since we became empty-nesters a few years back and now retired,these kitties get more love and attention than our 3 sons ever got:laughing: but they are sooooo deserving:cat:

And, they don't sass you back either. :laughing:

Great pics of your contented kitties as always, Chico. :cloud9: