Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Here they are!!!!!!

amaruq
May 1st, 2004, 09:27 AM
Ok I went on a search and found a few pictures for you all.

Just want to explain on. The one that says bees..if you look closely you will see a dragon fly just above. I thought that was the neatest picture ever!
The others kind of explain themselves. Polar bears was at the zoo. The one passed away later that year and was 35 yrs old wow eh?

amaruq
May 1st, 2004, 09:28 AM
here are a few more

amaruq
May 1st, 2004, 09:31 AM
Guess what the first picture is?????? scroll down and look at second picture for answer
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
It was an ice flow in the 97 Manitoba flood. Hubby and my daughter are standing on some of the ice on the road.

Luba
May 1st, 2004, 11:05 AM
Tx for sharing :D

Neat pix and interesting rock effect on the walls in the staircase!

I really like the one of the canada goose!

chico2
May 1st, 2004, 02:11 PM
Yes Amaruq,nice dogs,nice pics...did you do the art-work on the walls?
Is that a pond in your backyard where your doggies are?

amaruq
May 1st, 2004, 02:18 PM
Yep I did the rock effect. No pond in the yard :( I've changed some of the garden around now. I have 2 apple trees and 2 cranberry trees. Loads of flowers!!!

chico2
May 1st, 2004, 02:39 PM
Cranberry tree? I thought they grew in the water,but then what do I know :confused:
Since we are showing ourselves,here is a pic of me(only like far away pics :D )and my sons JR and the neighbors Cocker...the cats were inside.
Maybe you meant Crab-apple tree,I got one of those too..
Sorry,the picture turned out a little blurry when I resized it...

amaruq
May 1st, 2004, 06:05 PM
Oh Chico!!!!!!!!!! I think your wonderful and gorgeous!!!! Me and you have same color hair...mine now is bottle brown cause I'm not quite ready for the white :D

Luba
May 1st, 2004, 06:13 PM
Aren't cranberries bushes?

amaruq
May 1st, 2004, 07:28 PM
I got cranberry bushes. The older lady across the street from me said to let them get the first frost as it makes them sweeter??? I also have Saskatoons (which I never get to eat cause the dogs eat them first GRRR) Apples and Royal crab tree. The true apple is called September. I also have all sorts of herbs.

chico2
May 3rd, 2004, 05:06 PM
Well Amaruq,I have thought of coloring my hair,but I was always blond,actually natural,being from Sweden and when it started going white,I just accepted it,it's actually kind of nice,goes with my wrinkly-spending-half-of-my-life in the sun face :D
Thank's for the compliment,good you did not see a close-up :D
Also I am wearing a pareo and a bathingsuit,in case you were wondering what strange stuff i am wearing :D