Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

favorite music

the sandman
June 15th, 2007, 06:22 PM
hi im wondering, everybody that reads this, what is ur favorite song or type of music? mine is enter sandman ( hence the name) by metallica.:thumbs up

Frenchy
June 15th, 2007, 06:51 PM
I can't have just one favorite song :p I like too many different music.... like Metallica for sure (the old stuff) Rage against the machine (alwways feel like crying when I think they broke up) but mostly 60's-70's like Pink Floyd, Lez Zeppelin, The Doors, Supertramp, Yes , love Yes, and then I can switch to Abba , Bob Marley ,Tony Benett :confused: I know , weird, like in my car right now ; Black celebration by Depeche Mode :laughing: :shrug:

hazelrunpack
June 15th, 2007, 11:50 PM
I've always sorta been into classical...full orchestras and philharmonics...that kind of stuff. Very soothing.

But my very favorite music is bird song and barking dogs! :crazy: :D

angeldogs
June 16th, 2007, 03:05 AM
hi im wondering, everybody that reads this, what is ur favorite song or type of music? mine is enter sandman ( hence the name) by metallica.:thumbs up

That's a good song.i mostly listen to country now.

joeysmama
June 16th, 2007, 10:07 AM
I love jazz and I love country and some blues. I love a good jazz solo.
I'm all over the place with music !

Favorite songs? So many. I love Kiss From a Rose, Someone to Watch Over Me, Tell It Like It Is, Body and Soul, Whiter Shade of Pale, In My Life, You're My Home, most anything from Stevie Wonder's Songs in the Key of Life, and Garth Brooks' The Dance--I want my husband to sing that at my funeral if I should leave the party first and he's still in good voice. Also the gospel song "I'll Fly Away". I have a whole list lanned for my funeral because it's the last party I'll get to plan and I want it to be a really good blow out ! LOTS of great music !!!