Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Tyran

deerclan
April 30th, 2004, 08:47 PM
Tracker had a friend over for Scooby snacks and playtime,Tyran is a 2yr old Pitbull

Luba
April 30th, 2004, 08:54 PM
I like that name and they look like they get along well together dc

amaruq
May 1st, 2004, 07:09 AM
Don't you just love Brindle coloring? They look like they had a great time!!!

Deer? What wrong the ears on Tyran?

chico2
May 1st, 2004, 08:22 AM
They do look like wonderful dogs,I am sooo saddened for these dogs having gotten such a terrible deal through ignorance and mal-treatment and the many thousands in shelters all over North-America,who's fate are sealed,it's just so very unjust and sad and if I am not misstaken Brindled Pitts are the hardest to adopt out,don't know why :D
Tyran,though seems like a happy sweet,lucky dog :)

Catt31
May 1st, 2004, 09:47 AM
I think because brindle pits are what people commonly associate with a PIT BULL.....the neutral coloured ones, people sometimes question what breed it is!! Just another symbol of ignorance in our society!!! :( Poor guys!! I once showed my friend a picture of a brindle pit and asked her what type of dog it was, and she said "Pit"; then I showed her a picture of a tan pit, and she said it was sooooo cute, looked sweet and friendly, but did NOT believe me it was a pit bull!! Naive people!!!! :mad:

They do look like they are having fun.... Tyran is beautiful!!! So is Tracker!! :D

deerclan
May 2nd, 2004, 10:36 AM
Tyran is well behave pitt he even allows the cat to eat with him,Tyran is a pleassure to have around,Tyran's owner doesn't allow any rough house playing with him.Your right Cat31 people are very naive.

Lucky Rescue
May 2nd, 2004, 03:29 PM
Very nice pics and cute dogs!:)

I think many people do associate brindling with pit bulls. One of my fosters, Hannah, was usually recognized as a pit bull:
http://pic10.picturetrail.com/VOL320/1047157/2094399/25202607.jpg

But lots of people do not know what breed my present dog is (blue fawn pit bull):
http://pic10.picturetrail.com/VOL320/1047157/1960669/43647012.jpg

Catt31
May 2nd, 2004, 05:04 PM
Gorgeous dogs!!! :D Bricks face is almost the same shape as yours LR....I wonder if he does have some Pit in him!!! hmmmmmmmm :rolleyes: