Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi from Florida

StephLea
June 14th, 2007, 11:30 PM
I'm Stephanie and I'm really glad to be a part of this group. I Love to communicate with others who Love their pets as much as I do. I'll try to be short and not bore you, ha ha.....

We have 2 Boxers. Houston is our female brindle, 3 1/2 years old. Shes our Hurricane Rescue Baby from one of our "many" storms. She was a baby; her mother didn't survive but 7 pups did and we went and got Houston.

Maika'i (Pomaika'i), is our male fawn and is 4 months old. Lucky, (which Maika'i is named after), passed away with a "sudden" and "quick" illness!?! Then, my Husband brought Maika'i home awhile after.

I Love my babies with all my heart; Houston is extrem. Afraid of storms; as am I!!!! (go figure and I'm a native of FL, ha ha). Then theres Maika'i who doesn't seem afraid of anything!!! Hes' been a good for our heart since Lucky left us. Thanks for having me ya'll!!!

Steph Houston & Maika'i

luckypenny
June 15th, 2007, 12:05 AM
Welcome StephLea :) . You wouldn't happen to have any photos, would you :D ? I adore Boxers. I think of all puppies, they are probably the sweetest looking :lovestruck: .

hazelrunpack
June 15th, 2007, 12:12 AM
I'll second that request for photos! :thumbs up

oh...:o Sorry, where are my manners?

Welcome to the forum, StephLea!

Now may we see some pictures, please? :D

rainbow
June 15th, 2007, 02:55 AM
Welcome to the forum. We'd love to see pics of your boxers. :)

happycats
June 15th, 2007, 05:44 AM
WELCOME!!!!!

lilmegshepherds
June 15th, 2007, 07:49 AM
Welcome to the forum

StephLea
June 15th, 2007, 04:41 PM
Welcome StephLea :) . You wouldn't happen to have any photos, would you :D ? I adore Boxers. I think of all puppies, they are probably the sweetest looking :lovestruck: .

Hi luckypenny,
I have hundreds of pictures and I'm going to post them; I just got a new system & still have to install my extras. Their gorgeous though, (Houston & Maika'i), if I do say so myself:D

jesse's mommy
June 17th, 2007, 04:18 PM
Welcome fellow Floridian!