Thank you.

He's our little deaf boy........with an attitude.....LOL

Luba
April 30th, 2004, 05:42 PM
Ahh Casper u just keep gettin cuter and cuter :D

Chany
April 30th, 2004, 05:43 PM
Holy ****!! Is he ever getting big! What are you feeding him? :D
Who does his attitude take after eh Mona? Didn't we have this conversation before about the apple and the tree?LMAO

Missy
April 30th, 2004, 06:39 PM
What a sweetie....I had a cat that looked just like (except maybe a few pounds lighter :) ) and she used to curl up in the sink for an afternoon nap. He is just gorgeous!

amaruq
April 30th, 2004, 08:17 PM
Now thats funny!

deerclan
April 30th, 2004, 08:51 PM
LMAO....thats a cute pic

mona_b
May 1st, 2004, 12:24 AM
AWWWWW tanks guys... :D

I told you Luba,I'll bring him over so he can play with Sadie..... :D
Your funny chany.... :p

Here is his pretty blue eyes...

chico2
May 1st, 2004, 08:27 AM
Mona.she's soooo pretty,not that I am biased in any way regarding white little"look like angels but are far from it"kitty cats :D

Chany
May 1st, 2004, 09:29 AM
You know I'm sure someone told me before that a white cat with blue eyes means they'll be deaf. Is this a load of croak or isn't it? I just thought of it when I saw Caspers sky blue eyes. I think it would be kind of fun at times having a deaf cat, but I'm sure its probably hard most of the time. :)

mona_b
May 1st, 2004, 09:49 AM
Yes anita,they do look like angels.But trust me,with Casper he can be far from an angel...LOL

chany,it's true about the white cats with blue eyes.

When we adopted Casper at 8 weeks,I noticed something different about him 2 weeks later.He was not responding to our voice.Even when we were calling him.So I did a few tests of my own...He was sleeping beside Kyra,so I clapped real loud.Nothing,not even a flinch.I dropped some pots and pans.Again,nothing.So I went on the net and did a search.That's how I found out about white cats with blue eyes being deaf.He aslo had a brother with him.But the brother had one blue eye and one olive coloured eye.But he was fine.He can hear.Let me say that it been a challenge with him.He is very stubborn.Has an attitude.And is aggressive.He will attack you for no reason.You can be sitting there,and he will have his head cocked,ears back,then in for the kill.LOL...And trust me,he bites hard.He will wrap is paws around your hand and clamp down on you...We have many scars.But he is also a sweetheart.He licks you to no end.And his tongue is so rough on the face...LOL..But he is our baby.. :D

chico2
May 1st, 2004, 01:18 PM
Yeah Mona,as you know Vinnie has one blue beautiful eye and one yellowish green and luckily not deaf. It must be hard for Casper,but I guess he does not know what it's like to hear...My Vinnie is one big sucky-baby,Rocky and Chico might not agree :D
There is 3 white cats here in this Forum,we also have little Mercedes..Here again is his baby-pic,just looove it!

mona_b
May 1st, 2004, 01:37 PM
I love that pic anita....But my favorite of vinnie is the one where he is much younger and if I recall,he is sitting by a plant?....That really shows the eyes.

Our SPCA has 3 white cats...None with the blue eyes.

Oh yeah,I forgot about Mercedes....Wonder what colour eyes she has.

Casper deafness is a bit more hard on us...It's not easy training a deaf cat...At least with Casper it's not.

Hey my Casper is 8 months today...... :D

chico2
May 1st, 2004, 03:17 PM
Here it is,I cannot believe Vinnie will be 2yrs old come July...where did the time go :confused:

Luba
May 1st, 2004, 03:21 PM
These pictures are absolutely adorable.

mona_b
May 1st, 2004, 03:28 PM
That's the one Anita.............. :D

We should bring all the kitties for Sadie to play with.....LMAO

Luba
May 1st, 2004, 03:31 PM
I wonder how she would react?

There's a cat on our block....wait there is a cat that 'owns' our block!
Sits in the middle of the sidewalk and will NOT move an inch for any dog or person. So funny, you have to go around this cat and Sadie just wants to play but ends up getting boxed in the face with a good whop of the front paw (declawed) though! ;)

mona_b
May 1st, 2004, 03:38 PM
Nothing like a cat "owning" a block.......LMAO.

When I was back home the other day,I was walking on my street(yes,it's still MY street....lol)I saw this little grey fluffy cat.Poor baby only had 3 legs.. :(

Also there was a notice on our corner post.It was a cat that was missing.Aparently the neighbor trapped the cat and took it to High Park and let him go...The owner is flipping.Apparently this happened in my area(back home).And this cat is on Meds..... :( .....Another reason to keep them indoors.

Luba
May 1st, 2004, 03:40 PM
Are you kidding me? What an idiot!!

(I didn't get to do a drive by pooping with Sadie ;) )

mona_b
May 1st, 2004, 03:51 PM
I'm serious Luba....And even the owner suggested you make sure your cat has a collar on.

Drive by Pooping........You crack me up....LOL

Oh man,hubby is home....Guess I better go and pay some attention to him......Kyra's not here....... ;) :p ........I know,I'm bad..........Hehehehehe.

Chany
May 1st, 2004, 08:26 PM
Go Mona go!!! :D Mona's got her groove on! :D :)

Luba
May 1st, 2004, 08:32 PM
hubba bubba :eek: