Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Barkley & Romeo

meg4050
June 12th, 2007, 07:12 PM
Hello!
Here are some more pictures - finally. Barkley is my Springer Spaniel - he's 8 years old. He just went to the groomer today but my camera's battery is dead so I'll post pictures of his new hairdo later! As you can see he's getting along quite well with Romeo :)

Smiley14
June 12th, 2007, 07:20 PM
Awwww! Now that is cuteness overload! LOL! Love to see cats and dogs snuggling together! :lovestruck: They are both so adorable!

meg4050
June 12th, 2007, 07:23 PM
These are pets of my siblings' but I spoil them just like my own! The chocolate lab is my brother's dog, Abby - she was a Christmas present for my nephew but she's about 60 pounds now at 8 months old so she's a big girl! The sharpei is my brother's newest dog - his name is Gumbo. He's actually a rescued dog from Hurricane Katrina. He was found wandering after the storm and was only about 4 months old at the time. They then put him in a shelter in Texas to see if anyone claimed him but no one did so they sent him to the Sharpei Rescue in Toronto where my brother adopted him. He gets along great with the rest of the animals! And finally, Indie, my sister's sherperd X. She is almost two now and is my adopted dog when I'm back at school in Toronto. Hope you enjoy!

breeze
June 12th, 2007, 07:24 PM
They are soooo cute together :cloud9:

Frenchy
June 12th, 2007, 08:45 PM
Thanks for sharing , I love the one with Barkley and Romeo on the same chair :cloud9:

luckypenny
June 12th, 2007, 09:15 PM
Gorgeous pups and kitty. What was Barkley looking at in the 1st photo?

Frenchy
June 12th, 2007, 09:45 PM
What was Barkley looking at in the 1st photo?

It's a plane....no ! It's a bird, woohoo ! :D

hazelrunpack
June 13th, 2007, 12:22 AM
Lovely furkids, all of them :thumbs up That one of Barkley and Romeo sleeping on the chair is just precious. :lovestruck:

Did Barkley get a puppy cut? We used to have to give our chocolate-and-vanilla (never did like the term "liver and white") springer a puppy cut in summer--she'd get so hot. She hated it at first, but when she realized how much cooler she was after, she got to looking forward to her new "do" each year. :D

Looking forward to seeing Barkley's "new look"!

angeldogs
June 13th, 2007, 12:39 AM
Barkley and romeo look cute together.the other are cute also

clm
June 13th, 2007, 07:30 AM
That chair pic is wonderful. They look so cute together.

Cindy

meg4050
June 13th, 2007, 08:33 AM
He was looking at a squirrel! We get tons int he backyard so he chases them up the tree and then lays there watching them and crying until he gives up or falls asleep!

hazelrunpack - we do get him the puppy cut as he does get quite hot in the summer! Last time the buzzed his entire back end so he was a little embarrassed and hid for a day or two :laughing: - this time they left his little wisps of hair on the top of his head that turn almost blonde in the sun and he can style it straight up in a mowhawk! He also got a special summer package, complete with cookie-scented shampoo! I never liked the term "liver and white" either - chocolate and vanilla is a very nice substitute!

meg4050
June 13th, 2007, 08:39 AM
That chair pic is wonderful. They look so cute together.

I didn't manage to grab my camera in time - but last night Romeo fell asleep on the floor in the living room while we were watching tv and Barkley got off of his spot on the couch and proceeded to lay down beside Romeo and drape his arm across Romeo's body - cutest thing ever! Hopefully he does it again! so I can catch it..I'm getting accustomed to carrying my camera everywhere I go!