Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Camping Pictures!

Ford Girl
June 12th, 2007, 01:30 PM
Hi everyone, we went camping again and here are some great shots of Dazy and VooDoo. :cloud9:

Dazy found this bank of wet stinky earth to dig in, she dug and dug until we pulled her back out of the hole! Boy did she smell something aweful!! It was too cute to stop her! BOG DOG! :lovestruck:

Ford Girl
June 12th, 2007, 01:34 PM
LET ME OUT!!! We had to put her in her x-pen to dry off! Stinky dog!!! Doesn't she look so sad? LOL!

And one of her eating watermelon in the camper. :)

Ford Girl
June 12th, 2007, 01:38 PM
These are from around the fire, each time we go, Voo tries to snuggle up to Dazy, Voo's always a bit chilly but not for long!!! Dazy's keeps her nice and warm! They are so BFF! ha!

Ford Girl
June 12th, 2007, 01:46 PM
Here are the last 2....one of them in their x-pens, what a gift these pens are!! ha! They are seperated here so they can rest, but most of the weeknd they were attached so they could play and cuddle secured in the pens.

And one of them in a huge puddle!

Dog Dancer
June 12th, 2007, 02:35 PM
Love the camping pics. What is it with dogs and wet stinky dirt??:laughing: I love the cuddle pics.

breeze
June 12th, 2007, 03:20 PM
she looks like she is haveing sooo much fun stinky or no stinky :laughing:

Ford Girl
June 12th, 2007, 03:35 PM
she looks like she is haveing sooo much fun stinky or no stinky :laughing:

Oh, she was stinky!!! When she dries she looks very clean again, you would never know it's the same dog, so people go to pet her and kiss her and hug her and quickly back away from the bog like stench!! hahah! Even dry she was stinky! Too funny!!!

Smiley14
June 12th, 2007, 06:20 PM
Oh, LOL, now those are some muddy and happy doggies! Too cute!!! :laughing:

rainbow
June 12th, 2007, 07:02 PM
I asked in your other thread what she was doing in that first pic.....now I know. :D She certainly does enjoy herself. Great pics :lovestruck: ....thanks for sharing. :thumbs up

Frenchy
June 12th, 2007, 07:29 PM
They are so BFF! ha!

They're sooo adorable :cloud9: :lovestruck:

luckypenny
June 12th, 2007, 08:22 PM
There's just something irresistible about muddy doggies :lovestruck: . I adore the pics of the two of them cuddling.

Rainy
June 12th, 2007, 08:47 PM
Looks like a stinky fun time!!:D

TMac
June 12th, 2007, 09:22 PM
Great photos! I love the first set especially. Hilarious when their ear-fur gets all 'crimped' looking! :laughing:

clm
June 12th, 2007, 10:01 PM
The first pic he looks like he thinks he's an otter. Too funny. Great pics.

Cindy

Ford Girl
June 13th, 2007, 10:31 AM
Great photos! I love the first set especially. Hilarious when their ear-fur gets all 'crimped' looking! :laughing:

Totally 80's!! Crimped hair! It cracks me up!

Furbaby Momma
June 15th, 2007, 12:30 PM
These pictures sure made me smile, boy oh boy were they having fun in the mud...love it! :lovestruck:

Gypsyhick
June 15th, 2007, 04:23 PM
They're so adorable - I just love when they cuddle each other after playing. It's a heart warming scene.

I loves our dogs! :lovestruck:

JanM
June 15th, 2007, 04:33 PM
Looks like the puppies had great fun camping! Nice shots of pretty nice doggies!