Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi!

meg4050
June 12th, 2007, 10:58 AM
Hello Everyone,
I joined last week and posted photos on the picture thread not realizing there was an introduction thread!
I'm a student - soon to be architect working on my internship. Back home with my parents for the summer with my lovely pets :).
I have an 8-year old Springer Spaniel named Barkley, in a grooming appointment as I write this so pictures of his new 'do will be posted soon! I also got a new kitten just over a month ago now. He's a grey tabby, 13 weeks old and his name is Romeo - which definitley suits him! He came with the name and we couldn't bear to change it - dreading the end of summer when I have to go back to school and leave him! (Pictures of him are on the picture thread)
Romeo came to be after we had to put my first cat, Midnight to sleep after 17 years and Barkley was longing for another friend. This July will aslo mark the anniversary of the death of my dog Morgan, a pitbull/lab cross who contrary to anit-pitbull activists was the friendliest dog I've ever encountered. Sadly, someone who does not like these 'aggressive' beasts fed her and 2 other dogs (a Rottie and another pitbull) antifreeze through our back gates as we back onto a field, and she passed away a year later after a long fight with liver failure. Still miss her everyday! Pictures of her will follow aswell. Sorry if this was a bit somber but I look forward to getting to know all of you and your pets! :) :)

mummummum
June 12th, 2007, 11:04 AM
Welcome to pets.ca ~ I'll have to go in search of your fuzzbutts in the photo section !

Frenchy
June 12th, 2007, 11:26 AM
Welcome to pets.ca ! Can't wait to see pictures of your fuzzbutts.

I am very sorry for the loss of your beloved Morgan :sad:

meg4050
June 12th, 2007, 01:17 PM
So you don't have to go searching for the photos I posted last week - here are 3 of Romeo, I'll post some of Barkley and other family pets once I'm home from work! I guess he's not the Red Wings' lucky charm after all! :laughing:

hazelrunpack
June 12th, 2007, 10:56 PM
Welcome to the board, meg! Romeo is a doll! What a little fuzzy face! :lovestruck: I'll have to go check out Barkley in the photo forum! :thumbs up

And I'm so sorry for your loss of sweet Morgan. :sad: :grouphug:

happycats
June 13th, 2007, 06:12 AM
WELCOME !!

And what a cutie you have:lovestruck:

lilmegshepherds
June 13th, 2007, 07:06 AM
Welcome aboard