Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi...New Here :)

MomsWork
June 12th, 2007, 08:24 AM
Good Morning...I've stumbled across your forum and so happy I did. I will be surfing around, reading the posts then hopefully, I will have something to contribute or even just share some experiences with others.

I am 47 years old, both my kids are grown and live away from home, I've been feeding & taking in strays for the past couple of years, with the help of an organization, I've trapped a few of the strays that I've become close to and have had them seen by a vet, had them fixed and then brought back home...most of them have stayed with me, but there were a few who prefer to just drop by now and then for a cuddle and a quick bite to eat.

I'm hoping that in one of the areas, I can post some pics of my babies as a couple of them, I am sure belong to someone...I've put pics around but haven't received any replies...I just hate the thought that someone may be out their looking for their kitty and he's sitting here relaxing in my house...if he's not owned, then he knows he has a home here...

Looking forward to chatting with everyone...

Linda :)

hazelrunpack
June 12th, 2007, 08:28 AM
Welcome to the board, Linda. Sounds like your furry friends keep you busy! Looking forward to chatting with you in the forums. And I'm also looking forward to seeing some pics of the furbabies! :D There is both a Lost and Found forum for posting strays and a Pet Photography forum for posting pics of your own lovelies. :thumbs up

Lukka'sma
June 12th, 2007, 08:55 AM
Hello MomsWork. Welcome to the forum.

mummummum
June 12th, 2007, 09:06 AM
Welcome Momswork ! But I think I'll add "is never done" by the sounds of all the care you provide to the strys and ferals in your neighbourhood. Thank you for doing such vital work ~ especially getting them spayed and neutered. It takes a very caring and generous soul to keep that up ! And please do post some pix of your fuzzbutts !