Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

#1 Song on the Day YOU Were Born

rainbow
June 11th, 2007, 02:24 AM
Ever wonder what the number one song was the day you were born?

http://www.joshhosler.biz/NumberOneInHistory/SelectMonth.htm

joeysmama
June 11th, 2007, 08:44 AM
Thanks Rainbow--you just killed my entire morning !;) I've gotten nothing done since I came in from my walk. I looked up my birthday, my husband's, my kids, my anniversary, my parent's anniversary, their birth days, my graduation. It's really fun !!

My husband thinks he's quite the rocker and his number one song was Elvis Presley "Hound Dog/Don't be Cruel" and my son is a big fan of the Rocky movies and his number one song was "Eye of the Tiger".

Lukka'sma
June 11th, 2007, 09:59 AM
good site. I don't really care much for the song that was popular on the day I was born, but I'll check some other highlights of my years and see if I can't come up with a better song.

joeysmama
June 11th, 2007, 10:39 AM
I love the song that was number one when I was born. IT was Sam Cooke's "You Send Me" I was disappointed that I didn't even recognize the one from my daughter's birthday though. I guess I was too busy birthing babies by then to pay attention to what was popular.

CyberKitten
June 11th, 2007, 11:53 AM
I am not keen on the song but like the singer - Connie Francis, lol My Heart has a mind of its own - probably true in my case tho so maybe that's meaningful, hehheh

btw, that's a kewl site!!

~michelle~
June 11th, 2007, 12:30 PM
mine was "jump" by van halen! not a bad one but theres better

Frenchy
June 11th, 2007, 12:34 PM
ABC , The Jackson 5 :laughing: But it doesn't make any sense....in 1970 ? Really ? :confused:

JanM
June 11th, 2007, 02:45 PM
Hmm - mine was "Til the End of Time" by Perry Como... guess that fits since I don't believe in time ever ending :laughing: :laughing:

Stacer
June 11th, 2007, 04:31 PM
Ha Ha ha. I love mine- "Night Fever" by the Bee Gees. I love disco, my mom musta been listening to a lot of it while she was pregnant with me.

rainbow
June 11th, 2007, 04:57 PM
Geeze, I'm really dating myself here. :eek: Mine is "I'm Looking Over a Four Leaf Clover" by Art Mooney. :laughing: I've heard the song but I've never heard of him. :rolleyes:

Oh, and the day hubby and I were married, it was "Me and Mrs. Jones" by Billy Paul. That's pretty funny cuz that's our last name. :D

dtbmnec
June 11th, 2007, 04:58 PM
"Out of Touch" by Daryl Hall & John Oates

O.o

I have never heard of that song....

"Anything for You" by Gloria Estefan & Miami Sound Machine on my brother's birthday (no idea what that song is but I do recognize Gloria Estefan!)

Megan

erykah1310
June 11th, 2007, 05:09 PM
LOL
Another one bites the dust by Queen. I love that song!

CyberKitten
June 11th, 2007, 10:59 PM
Gheez Frenchy, you are the same age as m brother, lol (Tho he was born in another month, lol) I don't think he is a fan of the Jackson 5 either, lol (Tho he and one of his best friends - after his best friend had passed his bar exams and he completed his CA (tho he yes, he works as a firefighter and loves it - teaches accounting tho just to keep up with the subject) treated themselves to a Kisas concert - their all time fav group! I am a little more sedate in my tastes but NOT Connie Francis, lol (I don't hate her or anything, even read her autobio once but if I had to select 2 gigs of music for my al ltime favs, her music would not make the cut, lol)

gomez
June 12th, 2007, 05:02 AM
OMG - our wedding day #1 song... "This Is The End of The Road" Boyz II Men...

I hate that song, it's so depressing! :frustrated: