Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I'm Susan

zuzant
June 10th, 2007, 11:38 AM
......and I am owned by a 13 year old Scottie named Angus, and a 5 year old Miniature Schnauzer, Schultz.
Angus is a non-typical Scottie, in that he's friendly, sociable and loves cats! He is well behaved and somewhat dignified (a neighbor calls Angus a "gentleman"). He has lots of patience with everyone.....except Schultz!
Schultz is SUCH a kid!! He is boistrous, fun loving and exhuberant. He's rough and tumble, ready to play at a seconds notice! On the other hand, he's leary of loud noises and HATES to be groomed......if i tug a knot even just the tiniest bit, his upper lip twitches (I call it his Elvis impression!!) He and Angus still struggle to co-exist, and, for the most part it works.
I have lots of questions, and hope to find the answers here. I've looked around this site, and am impressed with the information I find.

Lukka'sma
June 10th, 2007, 11:49 AM
Nice to have you here zuzant. Hope we get to see some pictures of your family soon.

Carnac
June 10th, 2007, 11:50 AM
Dear zuzant,

Thanks so much for joining our forum. You'll find in general that we are a friendly devoted bunch of pet lovers trying to help other pet lovers. Our forum does have a certain 'pulse' so please take a look here to check out the rules and guidelines. (http://www.pets.ca/forum/announcement.php?f=36&a=12)

Thanks for joining, please post some pictures of your pets if you can, and feel free to ask the members, moderators or admins for help if you need it.

Your friendly neighborhood Mod and Admin team.
Carnac

mummummum
June 10th, 2007, 12:39 PM
Welcome to the board zuzant ~ we would love to see pix of your boys in all their dignified and rough n' tumble glory !!

angeldogs
June 10th, 2007, 03:13 PM
Welcome to the board.would like to see some pics.

rainbow
June 10th, 2007, 07:07 PM
Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to seeing pics of Angus and Schultz. :)

Purpledomino
June 10th, 2007, 07:13 PM
Welcome to the boards, and I second the notion for pics. What a perfect name for a Scottie! Nice to see a fellow Edmontonian too. :D

Stacer
June 10th, 2007, 07:35 PM
Welcome to pets.ca zuzant! When do we get to meet Angus and
Schultz? Pics please!!:D

Frenchy
June 10th, 2007, 08:19 PM
Welcome to the board , hoping to see pictures of the fuzzbutts soon :goodvibes:

hazelrunpack
June 11th, 2007, 01:43 AM
Hi, zuzant--welcome to the board! At the risk of sounding extremely redundant, I'd love to see pics of your two boys, too :D

Looking forward to getting to know you in the forums. I hope you enjoy your time here. :thumbs up