Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Found collie cross in Alexandria

woof99
June 9th, 2007, 04:05 PM
I found a neutered male, in the middle of the main street in Alexandria- He was staying in the street and people were just driving by, no one would stop! I was able to get him before he got hit! This was Monday June the
4th of June.
He is a wondeful dog, but is really stinky and in desperate need of being groomed. He spent the week at the local vet clinic- Thank you Glengarry Animal Hospital! No one came to claim him so now I need to find him a home but I want to give the owners as many chances as possible.

You can email me if you know or are the owner. chezwoof@yahoo.ca

Thank you.

chico2
June 9th, 2007, 04:12 PM
WOW,first off,thank you for rescuing this poor dog,it's amazing how people just don't care.
I have no suggestions for you and it's certainly not my dog,I hope the owners will be found.
If not,we have many rescue people here from Montreal,maybe someone will be able to help:fingerscr
It is the weekend the Forum is not as busy,just be patient.

rainbow
June 9th, 2007, 05:53 PM
I would also like to thank you for helping this poor dog. Would you be able to post a picture of him?

BMDLuver
June 11th, 2007, 06:35 AM
Have you contacted Cornwall SPCA? Alexandria is part of their jurisdiction and they are pretty good with placing dogs. The facility is clean and the dogs get good care there.

Love4himies
June 19th, 2007, 08:00 AM
Any luck finding his owners?

SARAH
June 19th, 2007, 08:06 AM
Remeber I found a samoyed once, an Irish setter and even a Dalmatian ... all just roaming aimlessly in the streets, totally lost and no one cared. The samoyed I placed, the other two I kept!