- Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

More flowers

June 8th, 2007, 10:11 PM
The red poppies have started to bloom and the white peony looks good, even after the storm this afternoon. Wiped out the pink poppies though.

June 8th, 2007, 10:42 PM
Gorgeous CLM. Unfortunately, my two little hellraisers just about trampled all flowers in the backyard :frustrated: . All they left were the hostas...

June 8th, 2007, 10:57 PM
After all these thunderbangers and bucketting rain... it's like a little ray of hope.

June 8th, 2007, 11:18 PM
My poppies never had a chance--hubby thought they were weeds and weed-whacked 'em. sigh Happened last year, too--I don't even know what color they would've been ! :frustrated:

And the white peonies were pretty for a day--since then they've been stormed on twice and the Pack has been running daily shredding raids on the blossoms. sigh :rolleyes:

Love your pics, clm... :cloud9: I looked at them and thought, "So that's what they're supposed to look like!" :laughing:

June 9th, 2007, 12:01 AM
Too funny. I know what you mean about the hubby whacking stuff. Mine pulled all the poppies one year thinking they were thistles :frustrated: Thursday he thought he'd do me a favour and weed a little in the rock garden. He said he pulled and pulled on this one weed and went to get something to dig it out finally, when he discovered it was a runner off the sumac I had planted a couple of years earlier. :rolleyes: I'm afraid to go and see what he's actually yanked out of there.

June 9th, 2007, 03:40 AM
Beautiful flowers :cloud9: .

June 9th, 2007, 07:40 PM
Beautiful flowers :cloud9: .

I second that. :cloud9:

June 10th, 2007, 02:32 AM
Ohhh, those are so pretty!!!! WOW!