Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Woof woof

Annnoe
June 7th, 2007, 06:04 PM
Hello from Me,
We are the proud owners of a mixed-breed puppy named Angel, we have had her three months now and she is doing wonderfully well. We also have a cat named Nipper,(she doesn't nip) my husband named her. So far the cat is not very welcoming to the dog. Of course the puppy chases her and she obliges by running away. We are hoping things get better as the dog gets older.

mummummum
June 7th, 2007, 08:47 PM
Welcome to pets.ca ~ lots of great information and support here. But, a BIG warning !!!!
We're :crazy: for pix around here ~ so get posting !!

hazelrunpack
June 7th, 2007, 08:55 PM
Definitely :thumbs up We need pics of Angel and her kitty! :D

Welcome to the board, Annnoe! And I suspect eventually the kitty and the pup will work out some amicable arrangement. :)

TeriM
June 7th, 2007, 09:56 PM
Welcome to the board. Our pup also was bad for chasing the kitties but they eventually worked it out. Now they might run a bit but tend to just jump up onto higher ground. They are more annoyed than scared at this stage. Just be firm with the pup and do your best not to let him give chase. A leash dragging can be useful because you can step on it to stop the initial chase :thumbs up .

rainbow
June 8th, 2007, 01:32 AM
Welcome to the forum and, yes, we'd sure like to see pics of Angel and Nipper.

lilmegshepherds
June 8th, 2007, 06:44 AM
Welcome to the forum

Blathach
June 8th, 2007, 03:28 PM
Dear Annoe,

Thanks so much for joining our forum. You'll find in general that we are a friendly devoted bunch of pet lovers trying to help other pet lovers. Our forum does have a certain 'pulse' so please take a look here to check out the rules and guidelines. (http://www.pets.ca/forum/announcement.php?f=36&a=12)

Thanks for joining, please post some pictures of your pets if you can, and feel free to ask the members, moderators or admins for help if you need it.

Your friendly neighborhood Mod and Admin team.

Annnoe
June 11th, 2007, 06:03 PM
Thank you all for the warm welcome. I will get some pictures downloaded asap.