Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New pics of Bailey,our step-doggie

chico2
June 7th, 2007, 05:13 PM
Here's Bailey enjoying lot's of attention,is it ever hard to get a doggie to be still for pics:laughing:

chico2
June 7th, 2007, 05:15 PM
A couple more...she just loves her step-daddy..

mummummum
June 7th, 2007, 05:51 PM
:lovestruck: what a love-muffin:cloud9:

phoenix
June 7th, 2007, 05:54 PM
She's so cute with her ear in the bird bath :laughing: I'm glad she has you guys in her life :thumbs up

heidiho
June 7th, 2007, 06:20 PM
OHH!!! To adorable,how old??And did i miss something is this your new pup?

Frenchy
June 7th, 2007, 08:52 PM
OHH!!! To adorable,how old??And did i miss something is this your new pup?

Heidiho, Bailey is the neighbor's dog but Chico2 walks her everyday and spends time with her in her backyard. I would LOVE to have Chico2 as a neighbor. Or to get Chico2 to adopt one of our rescues :D

BTw, is it me or Bailey looks like she lost some weight ? Either way, she's lovely :lovestruck:

Hunter's_owner
June 7th, 2007, 08:54 PM
Awww great pics Chico. Bailey is sooooo cute:lovestruck:

TeriM
June 7th, 2007, 10:49 PM
Such a cutie :cloud9: .

Smiley14
June 8th, 2007, 01:03 AM
Oh it's so fun to see pictures of Bailey again! What a cutie! You are an angel for helping her out in that way!!! :cloud9:

rainbow
June 8th, 2007, 01:35 AM
She always looks so happy. :lovestruck: But then, your cats always look so content too. :cloud9: I think you must give off some good vibes. :D

chico2
June 8th, 2007, 08:10 AM
Bailey was one of those situations that bothered me for a long time,the family too busy for her,she was left alone a lot,not that they don't love her:sad:
One day I had the opportunity to help her out,after they'd forgotten to let her in one rainy day and she HATES rain.
Their side-door was open,so I let her in and dried her up.
That gave me a chance to ask if we could walk her every day and we have now for nearly 3 years,puts my mind at ease and makes Bailey happy.:dog:
As for her losing weight,I think she has too,instead of treat-treats,I give her Solid Gold dry food and she loves it...not too much,just as treats.

hazelrunpack
June 8th, 2007, 09:19 AM
she looks so happy, shiny and sleek, chico! :lovestruck: :cloud9:

gomez
June 8th, 2007, 09:53 AM
Awwwww, her lovely golden fur is growing back nicely!

too cute

angeldogs
June 8th, 2007, 11:14 AM
Awww what a sweetie she's just so beautiful shiney and happy looking:lovestruck:

jawert1
June 8th, 2007, 11:18 AM
She's such a cutie Chico, and looks thoroughly happy for that tummy rub! :lovestruck:

Crestedcrazy
June 8th, 2007, 01:44 PM
awww such a pretty smile:) :cloud9: