Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Not for kitties you say....

chico2
June 7th, 2007, 04:09 PM
well,these chairs were just made for kitties,lots of grass for humans to sit on:laughing:

chico2
June 7th, 2007, 04:10 PM
Chico having a little drink...notice the cute little tounge:lovestruck:

mummummum
June 7th, 2007, 04:54 PM
Such a tough life...:cloud9:

phoenix
June 7th, 2007, 05:01 PM
ha! I love the chair pic. Typical :crazy: cats!!!!:laughing: Servant, bring me my drink!

Dracko
June 7th, 2007, 07:41 PM
I love it. That's the way it would be at my house too.:thumbs up

Hunter's_owner
June 7th, 2007, 07:45 PM
Chico I love those pics!!! Your kitties look so content in those chairs:cloud9:

Frenchy
June 7th, 2007, 07:49 PM
I think you need more chairs :rolleyes: I love your backyard , a week end at your place must be so relaxing , why do you live so far :sad: :p

TeriM
June 7th, 2007, 07:53 PM
I love those pics Chico :cloud9: . Do the birds use the bird bath very much or is it just a giant kittie water bowl?

Smiley14
June 8th, 2007, 12:04 AM
Oh, LOL, that is too cute! Those kitties have it made! :thumbs up :laughing: Too cute! LOVE Chico's cute little tongue too! :lovestruck:

rainbow
June 8th, 2007, 12:31 AM
I think you need more chairs :rolleyes: I love your backyard , a week end at your place must be so relaxing , why do you live so far :sad: :p

I agree..... you definitely need three more chairs. :D

clm
June 8th, 2007, 06:17 AM
You bought some nice chairs for your cats Chico2:laughing:

We got rid of one of our swings a few years ago and my hubby was insensed that I insisted on getting another one for Max. He loves his swings. Once in a while he lets me sit on it, but it's definately his.

Cindy

chico2
June 8th, 2007, 07:01 AM
Aww CLM,maybe I should get one of those for my bosses:laughing:

RolandsMom
June 8th, 2007, 08:41 AM
lol. they look so content!

JanM
June 8th, 2007, 09:33 AM
Is it my imagination or are both kitties smiling in the chair pics? Very sweet! I, too, have lost my lounge chair to the dogs and cat... am thinking of getting one just for me :laughing: :laughing:

angeldogs
June 8th, 2007, 10:54 AM
Aww Chico.it looks like your kitties have a hard life i think they need lots of spoiling.:laughing: .There to cute and always take good pictures.

Crestedcrazy
June 8th, 2007, 12:46 PM
:laughing: :laughing: seems as though the kitties rule :thumbs up

CyberKitten
June 8th, 2007, 01:38 PM
I am afraid we have the same problem at my house- all the new stuff goes to the kitties, :laughing: Oh well, it is a kitty's life!! Yours look so happy and content in the sun!!! Good for them - and you!

Furbaby Momma
June 12th, 2007, 09:38 AM
Oh my Chico2, your breathtaking felines have indoor furniture to lounge upon and they also have outdoor furniture to relax and enjoy...wow they sure have it made at your house. :cloud9:

SableCollie
June 12th, 2007, 04:00 PM
I just love how cats think everything is done just for them. I don't think it even entered their minds that the chairs could have been for anyone else but them! :cat:

chico2
June 12th, 2007, 04:04 PM
SableCollie,exactly right:laughing:

rainbow
June 12th, 2007, 06:42 PM
I wonder if they would lounge on them if they didn't have cushions? :laughing:

heidiho
June 12th, 2007, 07:51 PM
So Chico where do they allow you to sit..!! :laughing: God cats have us trained so well.

hazelrunpack
June 12th, 2007, 11:32 PM
he he Chico! You're obviously neglecting those poor kitties! They lay there all afternoon and you never brought them their catnip julips to drink! :frustrated: :cat:

What were you thinking!?! :p

Cute pics! :thumbs up

chico2
June 13th, 2007, 05:36 AM
Hazel,funny you should say that,they had just finished their fresh catnip salad:laughing:
Those 2 chairs is our little sanctuary when the deck gets a little too hot,but Heidi,the grass is nice and cool too for us humans,if you ignore the ants:yell:
Here it is,sans kitties,a place for me to watch the birdies flock to the feeders:cat: