Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Resizing Photo's

mummummum
June 7th, 2007, 04:04 PM
I know little of any of this so forgive me if I get the geek-speak wrong...

Part of the reason I rarely post photo's is it's such a supreme hassle to resize and when I do get something sized properly it's a little-bitty often blurry picture.

I think yahoo photobucket has some sort of automatic re-sizing program, can't pets.ca install a similar filter so we don't have to muck about with these things ?

BusterBoo
June 7th, 2007, 04:13 PM
This site makes it really easy to resize your pictures!

http://www.resize2mail.com/

marko
June 7th, 2007, 04:19 PM
I guess it's so easy when you know what to do...

Here is a sticky that I think explains how to do this well in irfanview which is a great easy and free graphics program.
http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=24118

But regarding your suggestion - Let me see what can be done, and I will report back....maybe there is something that we can do.

In the meantime and as always - if members want to send me a few photos to resize...it's my pleasure. (Our gmail account is best for these things)
pets.ca (a t ) gmail dot com

Please just use the correct email formatting...

Thanks!

Marko

mummummum
June 7th, 2007, 05:42 PM
Much easier when you follow the instructions :D . I was primarily using photofiltre cuz there are more things to play with. But I just posted a whack of pix with no probs ! Thanks :highfive:

babyrocky1
June 10th, 2007, 04:31 PM
I have figured out a a way to cheat... so all I do is post my pics on the Yahoo thingy, then pull them off on to the desktop and then they fit:shrug:

ummm...took me three years to figure that out... !

mummummum
June 10th, 2007, 04:51 PM
So no excuses then anymore !!! Where's "The Rocky Thread" ???:D

babyrocky1
June 10th, 2007, 11:01 PM
LOL theres a bunch on the Pittie Co-op My dog votes thread... theres some scary stuff in there too though... Conners posted Bryant with no pants on:yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: YOUVE BEEN WARNED!:laughing:

mummummum
June 10th, 2007, 11:08 PM
Conners posted Bryant with no pants on:yuck: :yuck: :eek: :eek: :eek: YOUVE BEEN WARNED!:laughing:

Is she campaigning for him on the The 'Pity' Vote :laughing: :laughing:

babyrocky1
June 10th, 2007, 11:09 PM
"He who Laughs last......"

babyrocky1
June 10th, 2007, 11:11 PM
Is she campaigning for him on the The 'Pity' Vote :laughing: :laughing:
hahahahha. No, you kinda gotta see it but then after a view you deserve some "self Pitty"!

Onmy way out for Rockys last walk! See ya soon if your here when I get back!

mummummum
June 10th, 2007, 11:14 PM
"He who Laughs last......"

Hey I know that "Best Smilie" anywhere ~ I voted for that guy !!

babyrocky1
June 10th, 2007, 11:29 PM
Rocky says thanks S, but his mom put up the wrong version so he cant win...... soooo sad.. but Violet and Jasmine are still in... Jazzy is #3 for most colourful so probably has the best chance... it sucks that you cant pick one in each category... we are all in different categories.