- Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 


Does this even exist?

June 6th, 2007, 03:05 PM
We have renovated our kitchen and want to put a range hood, or hood vent or whatever they are called (vent above the stove!)

It has to be the coal type because we dont have ducting but do they make any that just plug in to an outlet rather then having to be wired in?

I've searched places like Rona and Home depot and am coming up with nothing! So anyone know if they make what I'm looking for!


June 6th, 2007, 03:08 PM
Our old place didn't have a vent leading outdoors. My Hubby rewired it to fit a plug. You can always take it to and electrical repair shop and they would do it for you.

June 6th, 2007, 03:15 PM
never thought of that!