Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Duke's new brother arrives on the 17th:)

Colubridz
June 6th, 2007, 03:57 PM
I'm estatic in only a week and a bit will have a boxer back in the house:) My long time friend who I grew up with who is also me step-cousin got a job offer down here and will be moving in for the summer until the fall when he'll be getting his own place. His boxer, Tyron is a two year old neutered male who adores Duke. We've decided to take alternating shifts at work so that when one is gone the other can feed, and walk the dogs. During the day when I'm at school they'll be kept seperatly. Duke get's free run downstairs and Ty get's upstairs and the backyard. They'll also be seperated when noone is home for safety reasons.

Tyron can't be trusted around cats or any other small animals so just for the summer the cats will only get free run of downstairs during the day ( as they've trained Duke well) and for the rest of the day stay in a seperated area and get free run of our three bedrooms, laundry room and bathroom to protect them.

Were getting all of his tags changed to suit his new home. I'm especially excited about Duke having a constant companion to play with during the day under supervision.

Anyways here are a few pics of Mr. Ty

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c171/exotica_reptiles16/Duke/Cottagepics040.jpg

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c171/exotica_reptiles16/Duke/IMG_4175.jpg

Kayla

Ford Girl
June 6th, 2007, 04:14 PM
I love boxers!! :lovestruck: They sure will keep each other busy! And you too! Have fun!

chico2
June 6th, 2007, 05:20 PM
Awww,he is beautiful,so shiny..Duke and him will have a great time together,as will you,I'm sure:thumbs up

phoenix
June 6th, 2007, 08:16 PM
Ty is beautiful! I love that 2nd pic! Hope they have fun and get along together.

Smiley14
June 6th, 2007, 08:19 PM
Oh, that's so exciting!!!! Sounds like you have a great plan all worked out! You are all going to have a great summer! :lovestruck: :thumbs up

mummummum
June 6th, 2007, 08:19 PM
:fingerscr all goes well with all that shifting about !! Maybe the cats will eventually train Ty :rolleyes:

Frenchy
June 6th, 2007, 08:24 PM
Congratulation ! You must be so excited.:goodvibes:

rainbow
June 7th, 2007, 04:00 AM
Ty is a very handsome boy. :lovestruck: I hope everything works out well between him, Duke and the kitties. :fingerscr :goodvibes:

angeldogs
June 7th, 2007, 04:04 AM
Handsome boy i love boxers.