Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Who's den is it...

chico2
June 6th, 2007, 06:39 AM
This is MY den,where I can watch trashy reality-shows,without hubby interfearing,where I can stretch out and be comfy...or is it:laughing:
I have a feeling I got it wrong....

clm
June 6th, 2007, 07:06 AM
They look very comfy. You might be able to squeeze in there too if they don't all decide to stretch out. :laughing:

Cindy

hazelrunpack
June 6th, 2007, 08:01 AM
yep...very comfy. :D I think they're waiting for Mom to turn on the TV! :laughing:

happycats
June 6th, 2007, 08:43 AM
LOL that looks like MY room (I have one too) !!:D

chico2
June 6th, 2007, 08:57 AM
Happycats,we've been married 40+yrs,the desicion to watch TV seperate might keep us married for another 20:laughing: we meet in the kitchen during commercials:laughing: hubby watches French on TV5,I watch Animal Planet and Reality..:cat:
Now,if I could get the cats to watch with hubby:frustrated: but they don't speak french:laughing:

Furbaby Momma
June 6th, 2007, 09:03 AM
Chico2 your cats are beautiful, I love how they all have their comfy spot on the couch. :cloud9:

happycats
June 6th, 2007, 09:10 AM
Happycats,we've been married 40+yrs,the desicion to watch TV seperate might keep us married for another 20:laughing: we meet in the kitchen during commercials:laughing: hubby watches French on TV5,I watch Animal Planet and Reality..:cat:
Now,if I could get the cats to watch with hubby:frustrated: but they don't speak french:laughing:

LOL my hubby watches sports, I'm talking ALL sports :yuck:
I like you watch the reality shows, animal shows. So yes I think seperate TV's keeps our marriage going as well.

Our house is open concept, so we can actually talk (shout)to eachother from our prespective TVS!

I guess my cat's must hate ALL sports too, because they are always all over my couch:rolleyes: , and will actually steal my spot, if I get up to get anything (I guess it's nice and warm:o )

JanM
June 6th, 2007, 09:17 AM
Isn't it a good feeling when you know your cats are as comfortable as you want to be????? They do like quite at home and settled in their private room!

mummummum
June 6th, 2007, 11:07 AM
This is MY den,where I can watch trashy reality-shows,without hubby interfearing,where I can stretch out and be comfy...or is it:laughing:
I have a feeling I got it wrong....

It's a nice comforting thought though isn't ? Regrettably it's about as wrong-headed as my thinking it's MY bed as I squeeze myself into a foetal position desperately clinging onto a corner of the duvet...:D

Frenchy
June 6th, 2007, 11:19 AM
:laughing: Chico2, have you tried to put YOUR tv on TV5 until the cats leave , and only then you switch it to Animal planet :D

Lukka'sma
June 6th, 2007, 12:00 PM
They do seem to have taken over don't they Chico. I have a funny feeling that you somehow overlook their invasion, and more often than not probably look forward to the intrusion:laughing:

chico2
June 6th, 2007, 03:46 PM
Oh yes,having them there with me,is just the way I want it to be,it would be weird beeing all by my lonesome.
Also THank Dog,we have a King Size bed and that my cats are not large dogs:laughing:

rainbow
June 7th, 2007, 02:15 AM
I like the way they all have an even amount of space between each other. :D Good thing you're slim and trim, Chico, so you can sqeeze in between two of them. :laughing:

angeldogs
June 7th, 2007, 03:16 AM
:laughing: Chico looks like he waiting for you to take a seat.

CyberKitten
June 8th, 2007, 02:13 PM
It is as if they are all looking at you and saying "C'mom mom, enough with the camera.Come join us!" :) (and I do think they own it by the looks of things, lol)

heidiho
June 8th, 2007, 02:52 PM
OMG That is so funny,you just think it is your house,i dont know about you,but when roxy is comfy in bed even if i only have half an inch til i am on the floor,i just cant bring myself to move her....And by the way love love the couch.:cat: :cat: :cat:

chico2
June 8th, 2007, 03:21 PM
Heidi,thank's the couch just fit right in to my little den,it's made of Ultra Suede(fake suede)really easy to keep clean and the cats don't like to scratch it:thumbs up
Now,if I could only decide on paintcolour for the walls,I'm tired of that reddish colour...any suggestions? and no,not white:)

heidiho
June 8th, 2007, 03:30 PM
http://www.mainecottage.com/ProductBrowseCustomize.aspx?prodType=1&cat=1&prod=83&step=COLOR_BROWSE

heidiho
June 8th, 2007, 03:32 PM
Oops it was supposed to be the mango color.hold on

chico2
June 8th, 2007, 03:33 PM
Thank's,lots of colours:laughing:

heidiho
June 8th, 2007, 03:39 PM
Only way i could get it here,but that is the color.

chico2
June 8th, 2007, 03:41 PM
That is actually the colour I was thinking of,or something like it,anything goes in my(the cats) colourful little room:laughing:

heidiho
June 8th, 2007, 04:01 PM
I just love that picture,the one looks so comfy,the sleeping one,forgot whos name goes with who.