Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Need Vet Recommendation - North GTA or North of GTA

peanutbutter
April 29th, 2004, 01:11 PM
Does anyone know of a vet that they think are just fabulous? It would be great if he/she is located in north central GTA or north of GTA. I've had only mediocre or negative experiences with vets and I've seen a handful thus far. Please help! Thanks.

Luba
April 29th, 2004, 10:04 PM
Hey pb what type of vet are u looking for traditional meds only or naturopath?

peanutbutter
April 30th, 2004, 10:15 AM
Luba, I'm open to either. But I am unfamiliar with naturopath. Is it the same as what they call holistic? Can you tell me what the difference is? What's your preference?

Luba
April 30th, 2004, 01:03 PM
Here is a wonderful link to a great animal hospital but it's at O'Connor and St. Clair so you'd have to go south to get to it, however I think they are wonderful here and have a really great clinic.

http://www.holisticpetvet.com/index.htm

They've got super staff and have been there for ages. I've known so many friends that use them and are satisfied. One guy I know from my dog walks has a GSD thats almost 20 yrs old :D and he goes to this clinic, follows the advise holisically and traditional and the dog is up walkin runnin and moving around like a younger dog, it's amazing.

I have a traditional vet I love to death that I've been seeing for about 20 yrs now. I love her and hate to think of leaving her but I may switch over to this one as they are more holistically geared. This is how I want Sadie to be, since I feed her home made food and don't over vaccinate her etc...

I hope this helps a little bit.