Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A New Ray In My Fur Rainbow

Furbaby Momma
June 5th, 2007, 05:25 PM
Here is my little girl, Cassi with her CUZ and then the whole gang swimming.
The third picture is titled...after the slogan of Lays potato chips.
"I bet you can't eat just one" well my picture is saying in regards to having 5 Retrievers, "I bet you can't have just one" :cloud9:

luckypenny
June 5th, 2007, 05:49 PM
Cassie is beautiful girl, Furbaby Momma! All your babies are gorgeous. :grouphug: Hugs for each of them.

And why are Cuzes so popular with all the dogs? Mine can never get enough of them either.

JanM
June 5th, 2007, 06:11 PM
WOW - and I thought I had my hands full with two Goldens! Beautiful dogs..

Furbaby Momma
June 5th, 2007, 07:27 PM
Thank You Lucky Penny and JanM, I live in my own slice of heaven! :cloud9:

Frenchy
June 5th, 2007, 07:32 PM
She looks so good ! :lovestruck: Your house is my dream house ! :cloud9: And how lucky are they ? A lake just for them :cloud9: I think we need to make a poll ; how many times should Furbaby Momma post pics of the gang ? Once a day ? 3-2 or 1 time a week ? :goodvibes:

mummummum
June 5th, 2007, 08:17 PM
Awwww... they're all so gorgeous. Five. All I can say is WoW. Frenchy ~ I agree that's my dream house too and I want MORE pix !!!

Smiley14
June 5th, 2007, 09:43 PM
LOL at the "Lays" pic! That is just too adorable! :laughing: What beautiful babies!!!! :cloud9:

Furbaby Momma
June 6th, 2007, 09:51 AM
I have 150 acres of animal heaven property that has a river, a duck pond and a creek where my fur gang can enjoy swimming, running or laying under a tree to take a snooze in the shade. :lovestruck:

Furbaby Momma
June 6th, 2007, 09:59 AM
Thank You, Frenchy, Mummummum and Smiley14 for your complements, I have such a great life. I wish you all lived close to me so that you could come and enjoy some relaxation, eating, drinking and watching our fuzz butts having a ball. :cloud9:

Furbaby Momma :love: :pawprint:

happycats
June 6th, 2007, 10:04 AM
OMG what a wonderful group of sweet furbabies!!! :lovestruck: :cloud9:
And sooooo many!
with all that water and fur, you should have no problem with the June challenge!! (we want to see many many pics!):D

Frenchy
June 6th, 2007, 12:45 PM
Sam,Bailey,Nelly and Monsieur le chat, pack your bags we're moving :D

I loooove where you live ! Perfect for goldens. :cloud9:

Lukka'sma
June 6th, 2007, 12:53 PM
Beautiful, just beautiful, the dogs....the land....wow.
If I was going to have 150 acres anywhere in this world, you could bet it would be in Hearst or very close to it, maybe Kap.

clm
June 6th, 2007, 11:33 PM
Now that's a happy looking bunch of dogs. Lots of water to play in, lots of puppies to play with and loads of land to run around. They're all beautiful. Very nice pics.

Cindy

hazelrunpack
June 6th, 2007, 11:45 PM
Gorgeous dogs! Beautiful place, too. :D

Now how do you get them to all stay together so often to get all those group shots?!? Granted, the chips helped in the Lays shot, but I can't usually get more than 3 in a shot at a time when they're outside! :frustrated: Can I borrow your miracle camera? :laughing:

rainbow
June 7th, 2007, 02:58 AM
Gorgeous doggies :lovestruck: and, what a beautiful piece of property. :cloud9: WOW.....150 acres :eek: .....would you notice if I moved in and set up a trailer in the far corner? :laughing:

Furbaby Momma
June 7th, 2007, 05:35 AM
Your complements are making me feel like a million bucks, Thank you so much! :cloud9:

Lukka'sma you know where I am that is so great, Kapuskasing is a wonderful town that is 90 km from me. :)

Hazelrunpack, your beautiful Setters have their own slice of heaven with you where you live. To get all 5 in a picture is very rare, I have 30 pictures where one or two of my fuzz butts are MIA...:laughing:

Happy Cats, Clm I love my life, my living room floor has five doggie beds, and all around my bed are doggie beds. Toys outside and inside, it was heart warming to see Cassie discover what toys are, her favourite two are the CUZ and a tennis ball. My cats have the upstairs all to themselves. :lovestruck:

Rainbow, I am from Kimberley, B.C. originally so I think it would be wonderful that you rested here in N. Ontario but no camper...you can stay with me. Take a journey and visit different members of pets.ca...please when you come can you bring me a few of the Rockies to put on my property?
That's not to much to ask...is it?! :laughing:

Again I Thank You so much for your warm and loving complements, they mean the world to me.

Lukka'sma
June 7th, 2007, 08:58 AM
Lukka'sma you know where I am that is so great, Kapuskasing is a wonderful town that is 90 km from me. :)

I sure do know where you are. My hubby was born and raised in Geraldton Ontario, and we have travelled extensively throughout that area. Been to several wilderness lodges all around there and I must say you are in one of the most beautiful places in the world in my opinion. I envy you living there full time. Once hubby retires (about 8 more years) we are coming up to buy a piece of land and live full time too. I can't wait

Furbaby Momma
June 7th, 2007, 11:47 AM
Lukka'sma it is nice to know that you are familliar with this area, it is wonderful that you will be retiring up this way.

You will have your own slice of heaven, for Lukka, you and your hubby to enjoy. :cloud9:

Frenchy
June 7th, 2007, 12:14 PM
Granted, the chips helped in the Lays shot,

:laughing: that must have helped , but look how well behave they look , all sitting down waiting for the treat. :lovestruck:

rainbow
June 7th, 2007, 12:58 PM
Rainbow, I am from Kimberley, B.C. originally

When did you leave there? We lived in Cranbrook for 12 years.

Furbaby Momma
June 8th, 2007, 11:58 AM
Rainbow when I was a kid I used to go roller skating in Cranbrook, but that was a while back. Been in Ontario for 25 yrs. and been back home a few times, my godmother lives in 70 Mile House. I went to kindergarden in Squamish, then moved to Mary's Ville and then Kimberley. I miss Radium Hot Springs and I get home sick for the Rockies every once and a while. :)
My sister lives in Calgary so I get to have a wonderful visit when I am up that way. :)

Frenchy the Lays potato chips are an excellent Retriever attention getter, but then so is any type of food! :laughing: :D

:grouphug: To everyone,

Ford Girl
June 8th, 2007, 01:39 PM
I sure do know where you are. My hubby was born and raised in Geraldton Ontario, and we have travelled extensively throughout that area. Been to several wilderness lodges all around there and I must say you are in one of the most beautiful places in the world in my opinion. I envy you living there full time. Once hubby retires (about 8 more years) we are coming up to buy a piece of land and live full time too. I can't wait

I am from White River, ON!!! You know where that is? Between Marathon and Wawa. ha!

Crestedcrazy
June 8th, 2007, 01:48 PM
wow doggie heaven there, just beautiful!!!

TeriM
June 9th, 2007, 02:29 AM
Ooohhhh, I'm in heaven :cloud9: . Happy, swimming doggies in a fabulous rainbow of colours :lovestruck: . I love all those group shots, I can hardly get my two to cooperate :) .

rainbow
June 9th, 2007, 08:02 PM
Rainbow when I was a kid I used to go roller skating in Cranbrook, but that was a while back. Been in Ontario for 25 yrs. and been back home a few times, my godmother lives in 70 Mile House. I went to kindergarden in Squamish, then moved to Mary's Ville and then Kimberley. I miss Radium Hot Springs and I get home sick for the Rockies every once and a while. :)
My sister lives in Calgary so I get to have a wonderful visit when I am up that way. :)

Frenchy the Lays potato chips are an excellent Retriever attention getter, but then so is any type of food! :laughing: :D

:grouphug: To everyone,

We lived in Cranbrook from 1976 to 1989. :D

Furbaby Momma
June 11th, 2007, 08:22 AM
Thank You TeriM, and Crestedcrazy for your complements.

Yes, Ford Girl I know where White River is it has the best A&W there...oh and you can't miss the Igloo and giant thermometer. :laughing:

TMac
June 12th, 2007, 10:15 PM
oooooooo! I love those pics! Your property is indeed doggie heaven. I am so jealous! Your five goldens are so beautiful. I love the picture of them begging for chips! Keem em coming!:cloud9: