Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A boy and his cuz

angeldogs
June 5th, 2007, 02:08 AM
Finally found a cuz.and he loves it

angeldogs
June 5th, 2007, 02:11 AM
And it's still in one piece.which is good for Jag.

Smiley14
June 5th, 2007, 02:59 AM
Looks like a big hit! :thumbs up You can see his body better in these pics too, and he looks great!!! And it's good to hear his behavior is doing a little better! What a handsome boy! :lovestruck:

happycats
June 5th, 2007, 05:57 AM
Cute pictures!! Ummmm.... what happened to your lawn:eek: (or lack there of ) :D

Hunter's_owner
June 5th, 2007, 06:06 AM
Great pics. I love how a Cuz can make them soooo happy :cloud9:

clm
June 5th, 2007, 08:24 AM
Looks like he's lovin it alright. Great pics.

Cindy

papillonmama
June 5th, 2007, 08:35 AM
He looks so happy. Cuz's have been very popular birthday and Christmas presents around here. Adorable. :lovestruck:

Rainy
June 5th, 2007, 08:43 AM
Cuz's are the biggest hit in this house!They do lose thier feet after awhile though.........:laughing: Jag looks like one happy boy!

angeldogs
June 5th, 2007, 01:08 PM
Cute pictures!! Ummmm.... what happened to your lawn:eek: (or lack there of ) :D

Lets see Jag,Jag and kids.:D .when jag takes of running the grass went flying.we also live on a busy street so the kids ride there bikes in the back yard.when it's wet they skid.there goes grass.less to have to cut.:laughing:

Thanks everybody.

happycats
June 5th, 2007, 01:34 PM
Lets see Jag,Jag and kids.:D .when jag takes of running the grass went flying.we also live on a busy street so the kids ride there bikes in the back yard.when it's wet they skid.there goes grass.less to have to cut.:laughing:

Thanks everybody.

LOL no grass cutting, well that's certainly a bonus!! Jag must just LOVE your Lawn in the rain!:p :D

angeldogs
June 6th, 2007, 04:56 AM
That he does.he loves to slide.in the winter he ran down the side of the house and couldn't stop.well after that he would run down the side spin around and start running after ben.then do it again.so after fiquring that out he tried it in the mudd.that was a hit also.he's a funny dog.

happycats
June 6th, 2007, 06:12 AM
He looks like such a sweet heart!:lovestruck:

rainbow
June 7th, 2007, 02:25 AM
Awww, he is so happy with his cuz and, is looking very good too. :lovestruck:

angeldogs
June 7th, 2007, 03:10 AM
He looks like such a sweet heart!:lovestruck:
He is with us.my sweet baby boy.

Thanks Rainbow

Frenchy
June 8th, 2007, 08:17 PM
They do lose thier feet after awhile though.........:laughing: Jag looks like one happy boy!

Ohhh yes they do ! :D Jag is a lucky boy, I don't know what they like so much about Cuz (specially the orange ones) Nely destroyed the squeeker , woohoo ! :laughing:

angeldogs
June 8th, 2007, 10:05 PM
Jag still has the squeeker.but chew half a horn off.:D

Frenchy
June 8th, 2007, 10:11 PM
Jag still has the squeeker.but chew half a horn off.:D

Mine is highly handicap , Nelly chewed off the horns, then she attacked the feeth so I just cut them off. So there was only the "belly button" left (where the air goes thru) she was able to chew a bit of it , that's when the squeeker detached , loose in the ball , she likes that sound better and I do too :p

angeldogs
June 8th, 2007, 10:18 PM
:laughing: as soon as jag starts to look like he's going to chew.i tell him no chew. he stops.if not i take it away.i didn't see the horn till it was to late.

TeriM
June 9th, 2007, 02:06 AM
I like that third shot where he looks like he is stalking the cuz :lovestruck: .

angeldogs
June 9th, 2007, 01:10 PM
He stalks all his toys.if i don't throw them he sneaks up stalking.

rainbow
June 9th, 2007, 06:15 PM
:laughing: as soon as jag starts to look like he's going to chew.i tell him no chew. he stops.if not i take it away.i didn't see the horn till it was to late.

That's what I do too. :D

angeldogs
June 10th, 2007, 02:40 PM
That's what I do too. :D

does it work for you.

rainbow
June 10th, 2007, 05:58 PM
Yes, it does, as long as I don't leave them unattended. I actually started practising with stuffies I get at the thrift shop. They always have lots there from .50 to $2.00 each. I still have to supervise them and if I don't watch close enough they will destroy them.

angeldogs
June 11th, 2007, 12:26 AM
Yep stuffies.jag has the they must die additude.the squiker is out of the cuz now.it popped out from him squeezing it.other then the horn he hasn't chewed it since.think a tooth got stuck on it pushed it in or from me kicking it for him and it hitting the fence.

rainbow
June 11th, 2007, 12:32 AM
AHA.....so it's your fault the cuz is missing a horn? :D

angeldogs
June 12th, 2007, 01:08 PM
AHA.....so it's your fault the cuz is missing a horn? :D
Nope but i think the squeaker is my fault...kicking it around:evil: :D