Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Caught on the Bed!

Smiley14
June 3rd, 2007, 07:11 PM
I took these yesterday, but wasn't going to post them because the quality didn't turn out very well. But since Frenchy asked for more pics, these are just for her! LOL!

Neither are supposed to be on the beds because I have allergies, but I've been lax with enforcing it with Billy lately since he's been sick. So Petey is jealous now that Billy can do something that he can't do. He knows better than to go onto my bed, but yesterday as I was snapping a few pics of Billy sleeping on mine, caught Petey sneaking onto the guest room bed next door. Silly dog!

First, here are the pics I was taking of Billy.

Smiley14
June 3rd, 2007, 07:12 PM
Petey in all his glorious wisdom and jealousy, had to get in on the act.

Smiley14
June 3rd, 2007, 07:14 PM
What do you mean I have to get down? Pouting petulantly... :D

papillonmama
June 3rd, 2007, 07:22 PM
that so cute, i like the last one where he's covering his eyes, "if i can't them, they can't see me." :)

mummummum
June 3rd, 2007, 08:07 PM
Waddya talkin' about poor quality ??? Those are brilliant !:laughing:

JanM
June 3rd, 2007, 08:50 PM
I love the pics of Petey! He is so cute covering his eyes... these pictures are keepers!

Frenchy
June 3rd, 2007, 08:58 PM
:laughing: See ? what did I tell ya ? Those are too funny, Petey covering his eyes :laughing: They look sooo comfy on the bed ! :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
June 3rd, 2007, 09:06 PM
Those pics are precious! I love Petey! :lovestruck: And Billy is beautiful...

I missed that Billy was ill. Nothing serious, I hope? :fingerscr :grouphug:

rainbow
June 3rd, 2007, 11:56 PM
Those are great pics and Petey, what a character.....too funny. :D

Smiley14
June 4th, 2007, 12:09 AM
Thanks guys! Petey definitely makes even boring days adventurous! :) I wish there wasn't so much noise in the pics. My camera doesn't do as well indoors at night without flash. I try to get them without flash to avoid the red eye, but then I get the extra noise instead. With flash, they turn out, but I get massive red eye, especially with Billy! It's really hard to capture his beautiful blue eyes!

Hazel, Billy was diagnosed last summer with Lymphoma. They gave him a year to live and expected him to go downhill very fast. So far, he's still going strong and defying the odds. My sweet boy! But it has been a daily challenge to get him to eat, which is the biggest danger with this disease, so I am very aware of each extra day we get together. But for now at least, he is doing well! :lovestruck: I just have to be creative with his appetite sometimes. For example, last week it was KFC chicken he loved more than anything else. This week, it's been scrambled eggs with cheese and bacon. Whatever his little heart desires, LOL!

angeldogs
June 4th, 2007, 01:46 AM
Those are nice pics of Billy.
Petey your just to cute and funny.

TeriM
June 4th, 2007, 01:54 AM
Those pics totally made me smile :) . I think Petey likes a life of comfort and Billy is looking so handsome. I also did not know he was ill so here's some good vibes and fingers crossed for continued well-being :fingerscr :goodvibes: :fingerscr .

Smiley14
June 4th, 2007, 02:10 PM
Hehe, Petey is definitely a clown, and definitely likes a life of comfort. :) He loves sunning out on the deck. Today he must have decided the rug wasn't good enough as I caught him trying to curl up in one of my new deck chairs that he doesn't quite fit in. LOL! Tried to get a pic, but he ran towards me when he saw me. I'm sure he'll attempt it again, so I'll have the camera ready just in case. :)

rainbow
June 4th, 2007, 02:29 PM
Petey sounds alot like Chase (my yellow lab) who always manages to make me smile at least once a day with his antics. :crazy:

Furbaby Momma
June 6th, 2007, 04:18 PM
Smiley14, Petey and Billy are so handsome.
Petey with his paws over his face made me laugh. :cloud9:

I am sorry to read that Billy is sick, you are an :angel: for fixing him so many delightful things to eat. :grouphug:

chico2
June 6th, 2007, 05:17 PM
Smiley,I did not know Billy was sick,sorry to hear that,but he could not be in better hands:lovestruck:
Your pics are great,Petey seems like such a clown:laughing:

heidiho
June 6th, 2007, 06:31 PM
I just love when dogs or cats are sleeping and put their paw over their face,just makes me want to wake em up and squeeze them to death,very cute.

Smiley14
June 6th, 2007, 07:44 PM
Thanks guys! Billy is doing well for now, so that is all I can ask! He was diagnosed last summer...that's actually what brought me to this forum! And oh yes, Petey is a total clown. Life is never boring with him around. :)