- Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

in the dog house

June 3rd, 2007, 03:22 AM
Well I used to have an old van door against the side of the house and it just happened to be on the inside of the dog run when I built it. So there it stayed untill last week when I was cleaning up. I threw out the old door only to realise that Missy used it to get out of the sun, so now I'm having to build her a dog house, so when we are all out side the pups have somewhere to get away from the heat, I am going to fit some solar fans to the inside so they have some air circulating.
Come on dad, whats taking you so long.
trying to keep it the same shape as the house

June 3rd, 2007, 03:32 AM
Nearing compleation
need to find some old siding left over from the house, some shingles for the roof, some fake windows and I can hand over the keys :pawprint:

June 3rd, 2007, 06:48 AM
WOW,looks like a beautiful house and dog-house,love to see the finished product...hurry up daddy:laughing:

June 3rd, 2007, 08:02 AM
Nice design, mimics the roof of the house. Are you going to insulate it?

June 3rd, 2007, 08:33 AM
:laughing: too cute ! Can't wait to see the final results, they are lucky pooches.

June 3rd, 2007, 11:39 AM
Very handsome ! All they need now is an intercom to arrange for "Take Out & Delivery" :D

June 3rd, 2007, 11:47 AM
Looking great. And my oh my you have a beautiful house!:cloud9:

June 3rd, 2007, 03:02 PM
WOW.....your house is huge. I love the way you made the doghouse the same design. And, what a gorgeous colour your dog is. :lovestruck:

June 3rd, 2007, 04:32 PM
OH very cool how it matches the house! :) What a lucky doggie! :)

June 4th, 2007, 01:08 AM
Wow!!what a big house.can't wait to see the finished project.lucky :dog:

June 4th, 2007, 01:17 AM
Very cool :thumbs up . Perhaps you should start a new side-line business :D .