Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Question?

Bill & Bob
April 28th, 2004, 08:50 PM
What's the deal with the little "warning sign" beside some people's posts? I put my cursor over it and it says report bad post? I don't have one and I feel like I'm missing out or something. Why don't I get one? I can be bad...

cmt489
April 28th, 2004, 08:53 PM
LOL!! I don't know. Shows up on yours when I viewed it. Maybe they just figure no one is quick stupid enough to report their own posts??

Bill & Bob
April 28th, 2004, 08:55 PM
Ok, that's funny. I never thought of that. Either I'm an idiot, or you're a lawyer. Hmmm. I wish someone could delete this thread so I'm not publicly embarrassed.

cmt489
April 28th, 2004, 08:59 PM
Don't worry, I typed "quick stupid" instead of "quite stupid" so I think we are even on this one!

Bill & Bob
April 28th, 2004, 09:08 PM
I noticed that, laughed and was going to say something, but then I thought better of it...

Luba
April 28th, 2004, 09:11 PM
the (!) mark to the right is if you want to report someones post

mona_b
April 28th, 2004, 09:11 PM
I put one of those exclimation marks on my one post.I went over it with my curser and all it said was"exclimation"...The exclimation is to get a persons attention...More or less like a must read post. :D

mona_b
April 28th, 2004, 09:13 PM
Never mind..I was thinking something else.

I think I am having one of my blonde moments..... :D :p

Karin
April 28th, 2004, 09:17 PM
Lm?o! trying to be good. (censored) I have seen many deletes latley and I am still getting adjusted to this board...this may be easier for me since I was not use to the other format anyhow.